NNickeyCraft|Bukkit

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/sinttuloybx.png/
sinttuloybx.png

catman101 griefing my place...
then I grifed frozora´s place because I thought it was cat´s place...

victini657

Jul 29, 2019
Now, I don't see any kind of ban appeal text or something but lemme just say my part.
THAT ALARM WAS ANNOYING.
A few swings of the pick to the alarm wherever you placed it would perfectly turn it off.
BUT!
I got no warning on NOT TO BANG UP THE REACTOR.
But let's be happy that we didn't get a massive explosion, destroying the skybase, causing massive lag to the server, and basically wrecking complete apocalyptic havoc.
That is, if I were there to see if it made a massive explosion, destroyed the skybase, causing massive lag to the server, or wrecking complete apocalyptic havoc.
I ALSO got no warning that it was some buggy-ass alarm or something that just keeps going with it's MRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
I don't know if it was a reactor, the wires, or those monitor thingies.
BUT it was 4 glass fibre cables and 1 cobblestone construction pipe with some red pipe wire on it, if it would have caused some massive problem I would have known from you yelling at us all warning us.
Plus, I bought the reactor.
Buying something means the seller is no longer responsible, and instead the buyer.
so yeah seeya later

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
victini657.. Just get back on, the cobblestone contrusction pipe was not bright red. If its not bright red all the way to the top, the alarm will stay active, if the temperature is at a safe level, its made bright red to send to the alarm.. You only needed to wait, and destroying the cobblestone construction pipe makes it unable to send the signal to shut up. I made it also run the alarm when the construction pipe is broken so if it was broken, the reactor will stay off.