NewCraft|White listed|Dw20 modpack|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

enake

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: enake
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: know most of the mods very very well
  • Are you mature: yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:not really just the admins and mods trying to be funny
  • Do you understand the rules: understanded and will be followed
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: to get together with a few people and just play minecraft might make a few community buildings

Jrizzle

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:jrizzle78
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: yes all
  • Are you mature: yes very
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Yes being blamed for stolen items
  • Do you understand the rules: yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Play on it regularly ,and have fun!

izmurphziV2

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:izmurphziV2
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I know my fair share off all the mods
  • Are you mature: Yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I have never been banned
  • Do you understand the rules: Yup
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Play and just have fun in general:D

MadMan

Jul 29, 2019
Mc Username ; TheM4dM4n
Age; 24
Any knowledge of the mods; Rp2, Tc3, Ic2, TE!
Are you mature; Yes
Have you ever been ban before: Never played online
Do you understand the rules; yes
What do you plan to do on this server;have fun !

dontdiehard1

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:dontdiehard
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:all of them i love mods
  • Are you mature:yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:no
  • Do you understand the rules:yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:all stuff try to team up have fun and help pepole

TheOneNutWonder

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:joshisthe1
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:I have messed around with thaumcraft 3 a bunchand just a little with the rest of the mods :p
  • Are you mature:It's up to you if I am or not.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:No I have not, I've always played single player
  • Do you understand the rules:Yes I do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:play the modpack and learn with others and have fun.

Eli354

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Eli354
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Some, a bit of IC2, Mystcraft, Portalgun, and mix-match stuff of the others.
  • Are you mature: I would hope so.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Not to my knowledge.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, I do.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I plan to explore, have a base, and play with my friend, AlphuhTime, and have a good time.
My friend recently got FTB, he used to play Tekkit, so he understands some stuff like IC2 I believe, I plan on helping him, but, he did not make an account on the website yet, and he asked me to submit his app:
MC Username: AlphuhTime
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Tekkit mostly, friend'll teach me though
Are you mature: Ya man
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Twice, one a long time ago cuz once-friend griefed and got chain banned ( :[ ), and another because of an abusive admin.
Do you understand the rules: Yeapp.
What do you Plan to do on this server: Build a base and explore FTB, heard it's fun, might as well have some fun with it.

ShadowStriker

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: coolblockj
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I have extensive knowledge in most if not all of the mods, especially Computercraft, Redpower, and Industrialcraft
  • Are you mature:I'd like to beleive so, i usually try to keep to myself, but if i need to trade or anything i am always fair and hold up to my deal.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No i have not.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I would like to make a small base, maybe find a couple people to do it with me, and then just try to advance in most of the mods, and help some people.

asklurk

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Lunanaight
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: IC2, Thaumcraft, Computercraft, portal gun.
Are you mature: Even though i consider myself mature, i can't tell you what to think of me. Only you can make your opinion.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no, this would be my first server play of minecraft.
Do you understand the rules: Yep, no greifing, no pestering others, no creation of worlds via mystcraft and whatever the OP says goes. In other words, just play nice with everybody :p
What do you Plan to do on this server: I seriously don't have a solid answer to this one. Since this is my first online play, this will kind of be my test to see if i can manage to fit in this. Then, i'll probably try to build systems with computerCraft
that could be helpfull to me as well as the others. This will depend on what happens on the server and how many people do use this mod.

Killerhunt99

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:poodle5000
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:IC2,thaumcraft,and a bunch of other small parts of other mods
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:i plan to just have fun

Soar_1

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Soar_1
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I have knowledge on mostly what ever mods where in tekkit because thats what i started with.. but i have learned about thaumcraft and thermal expansion.
  • Are you mature: Yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Once, for hitting an admin on a PVP server
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Learn the mods better, meet new people, make machines, and have fun.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: xStyke.
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes,redpower2, buildcraft and IC.
  • Are you mature: Yes, I am.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes all.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I would test and learn more about mods.

whitelisted once the server restarts[DOUBLEPOST=1357691878][/DOUBLEPOST]
was i missed or not whitelisted? this seems like a really cool server and it runs the dw20 pack so i'd really like to be on

• MC Username: Zumadawg
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes, majority. IC2, BC 3.X, TC3, Thermal Expansion, Mystcraft, RP2, Railcraft, Portal Gun, GraviGun (not much to know in that one) slight knowledge in Computercraft (although im better with FORTH)
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I plan to create intricate machines that involve as many mods as possible, although they will probably lean heavily on IC2 and RP2

• MC Username:zenith123138
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: yes, basically all of them but im not all that proficient with computercraft but i am learning.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: NURP (no)
  • Do you understand the rules: yes i do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: i would like to build some larger colab projects with others as well as hopefully learn from some more experienced players on the more advanced aspects of the mods

• MC Username: daker41
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: bc ic2 rp2 tc3 ee3 and more
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:no not that i am aware of
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: yes
all whitelisted when the sever restarts[DOUBLEPOST=1357691926][/DOUBLEPOST]
MC Username: Lunanaight
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: IC2, Thaumcraft, Computercraft, portal gun.
Are you mature: Even though i consider myself mature, i can't tell you what to think of me. Only you can make your opinion.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no, this would be my first server play of minecraft.
Do you understand the rules: Yep, no greifing, no pestering others, no creation of worlds via mystcraft and whatever the OP says goes. In other words, just play nice with everybody :p
What do you Plan to do on this server: I seriously don't have a solid answer to this one. Since this is my first online play, this will kind of be my test to see if i can manage to fit in this. Then, i'll probably try to build systems with computerCraft
that could be helpfull to me as well as the others. This will depend on what happens on the server and how many people do use this mod.
  • MC Username: Eli354
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Some, a bit of IC2, Mystcraft, Portalgun, and mix-match stuff of the others.
  • Are you mature: I would hope so.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Not to my knowledge.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, I do.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I plan to explore, have a base, and play with my friend, AlphuhTime, and have a good time.
My friend recently got FTB, he used to play Tekkit, so he understands some stuff like IC2 I believe, I plan on helping him, but, he did not make an account on the website yet, and he asked me to submit his app:

MC Username: AlphuhTime
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Tekkit mostly, friend'll teach me though
Are you mature: Ya man
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Twice, one a long time ago cuz once-friend griefed and got chain banned ( :[ ), and another because of an abusive admin.
Do you understand the rules: Yeapp.
What do you Plan to do on this server: Build a base and explore FTB, heard it's fun, might as well have some fun with it.
  • MC Username:joshisthe1
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:I have messed around with thaumcraft 3 a bunchand just a little with the rest of the mods :p
  • Are you mature:It's up to you if I am or not.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:No I have not, I've always played single player
  • Do you understand the rules:Yes I do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:play the modpack and learn with others and have fun.

Mc Username ; TheM4dM4n
Age; 24
Any knowledge of the mods; Rp2, Tc3, Ic2, TE!
Are you mature; Yes
Have you ever been ban before: Never played online
Do you understand the rules; yes
What do you plan to do on this server;have fun !

all will be whitelisted when the server restarts

blackbisector

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: kentperrier
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I'm decent with most of the the mods, but I'm not a genius and a lot of these mods, just basic a lot of basic stuff from several of the mods.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Have fun, learn more about the mods, and play with others.

UltraTurboPanda

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Cheezburger1
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Mystcraft and RP2. I'm still rather new to the modding scene.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Yes, from mutts-world when a spammer got my account info. I was unable to provide proof that I was hacked.
  • Do you understand the rules: Explicitly
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build a bit and try to learn more about the modpack.
  • Question: Where is the server located?

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Highlanderdk
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: my knowledge is not full but of parts. so the mods are termal expansion
  • Are you mature: when not face to face i'm beheaving mature. but when face to face with friends i act different
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: once banned for mining under ones plot some he had not told he had claimed
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: planing of making a hobbit hole town where people can hang out

daker41

Jul 29, 2019
hey can someone help me im in the hell grinder and there are mobs everywhere and they killed me straight away now i cant get out

Alchao

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Alchao
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Not much info on one
  • Are you mature: Yes, and I don't want to play with immature people. But I do like fun people:)
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope!
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Creating a fun community where we all can build and play

Maxxie40

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:maxxie40
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:yes mistcraft, rp 2, buildcraft, thermalexpantion, and ic2
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:having fun