NewCraft|White listed|Dw20 modpack|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

gameman

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: gameman
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yeah, I've played around with industriancraft, buildcraft, computercraft, chickenchunks, compact solars, enderstorage, extrabiomesxl (I know most biomes in it and such), forestry (but the extra bees and the new tree-breeding stuff is new to me), iron chests, nei, mystcraft, portal gun and red power. I do not know every aspect of the mods, but if I don't know something, I'll just ask or look it up :) (others can ask me stuff too if they want)
  • Are you mature: Yeah, I do make jokes and such from time to time, but not too often.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I have a ban on mcbans, but I haven't been on that server, and no reason was given for it, I also asked a ban apeal on the forums, but never got a response.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes I do.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build a house, mine, do the "basics", do some projects, help others and chat a lot! :) (and ofcours learn stuff :p)

liliam50

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: liliam50
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: yes, i am a great mage of thaumcraft
  • Are you mature: yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no never
  • Do you understand the rules:i totaly do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: hanging out with my friend who is already on thes server (idrol147) and doing mage stuff

Wolfyman001

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Wolfyman001
I have watched every episode of Direwolf20 and learnt alot from his youtube channel and I have fooled around with single player worlds building and learning some of the mods like IC2 and buildcraft and Thermal thingy.
I have never been banned on a server due to I haven't played on servers that much. I have never greifed a spawn area nor another player. I Follow rules and help out as much as I can. This is what I'm looking for.

Hello folks, I am looking for a whitelisted FTB server with Direwolf20's mod pack. A PvE server where all help and build a nice spawn community and do not greif from spawn or each others without asking the player first.

I love to build different stuff and I love to do normal vanilla mining and caving. I also love to try out all the different mods that can help in processing and building.

One thing that would be great is that you gather ppl like Direwolf20 for learning to build and use different mods and their machines and ppl like Keralis for building modern type of houses for the community. I guess that is a dream senario but one can allways dream. For personallity of ppl I would love to play with GenerikB and Bdouble0 and Docm77.

If anyone have a FTB server with Direwolf20's mod pack and is friendly and pve with pvp events and are whitelisted plz send me a email. [email protected] BTW I am not a kid of 12, I am just an old guy that love minecraft and I'm Swedish. Minecraft made in Sweden FTW
smile.png

Best regards

Wolfyman001

xStyke

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: xStyke.
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes,redpower2, buildcraft and IC.
  • Are you mature: Yes, I am.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes all.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I would test and learn more about mods.

HitmanCrobar

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:Falloutcarater
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: almost everymod
  • Are you mature:Yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:No
  • Do you understand the rules:Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:Build bases with my friends

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username : Urs1997
Any Knowledge of the mods in this pack : I know how to play with almost all the mods in the pack.
Are u mature : Yes I am.
have u ever been banned before : I don't think so
Do u understand the rule : Yes I do
What do u Plan to do on this server : Have a good time, help people out, build things that are also usefull for the community and experiment with some stuff to build awesome machines.

Rifazaco

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Rifazaco
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I know just about everything on each mod in the pack.
  • Are you mature: Yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I'll see what the server has to offer, and go with that. I'll probably be setting up some large underground base somewhere.

LKHCraft

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username: LKHCraft
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack: I've been Playing with the 'essential' mods (RP, IC, BC etc) since a year now and learned as much as possible and i keep doin that, thanks to wikis. Who would play with the mods without wanting to learn about them.
  • Are you mature: I dont think anyone should judge himself in that, i try to be friendly, helpful etc, if im doin wrong just tell me :)
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I have never been banned from a server
  • Do you understand the rules: of course i understand rules
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: 1st playing FTB, 2nd building cool stuff, 3rd having fun and 4th knowing that there are friendly guys who respect the stuff others do

evilexel

Jul 29, 2019
Guessing you missed my post or i wasnt accepted?

• MC Username: evilexel
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: pretty much all of them.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • Do you understand the rules: yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build a epic underwater or underground lab

Monmize

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:Monmize
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Well any mod that is in Tekkit, but FTB is 10x better.
  • Are you mature: That is an opinion, but I think I'm pretty mature :I
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:Nope.avi
  • Do you understand the rules: Of course!
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:Build evil crazy machines of doom and destruction, maybe with a evil companion. (Nah just playing and building with friends!)

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
Guessing you missed my post or i wasnt accepted?

whitelisted
MC Username : Urs1997
Any Knowledge of the mods in this pack : I know how to play with almost all the mods in the pack.
Are u mature : Yes I am.
have u ever been banned before : I don't think so
Do u understand the rule : Yes I do
What do u Plan to do on this server : Have a good time, help people out, build things that are also usefull for the community and experiment with some stuff to build awesome machines.
Minecraft username: Wolfyman001
I have watched every episode of Direwolf20 and learnt alot from his youtube channel and I have fooled around with single player worlds building and learning some of the mods like IC2 and buildcraft and Thermal thingy.
I have never been banned on a server due to I haven't played on servers that much. I have never greifed a spawn area nor another player. I Follow rules and help out as much as I can. This is what I'm looking for.

Hello folks, I am looking for a whitelisted FTB server with Direwolf20's mod pack. A PvE server where all help and build a nice spawn community and do not greif from spawn or each others without asking the player first.

I love to build different stuff and I love to do normal vanilla mining and caving. I also love to try out all the different mods that can help in processing and building.

One thing that would be great is that you gather ppl like Direwolf20 for learning to build and use different mods and their machines and ppl like Keralis for building modern type of houses for the community. I guess that is a dream senario but one can allways dream. For personallity of ppl I would love to play with GenerikB and Bdouble0 and Docm77.

If anyone have a FTB server with Direwolf20's mod pack and is friendly and pve with pvp events and are whitelisted plz send me a email. [email protected] BTW I am not a kid of 12, I am just an old guy that love minecraft and I'm Swedish. Minecraft made in Sweden FTW
smile.png

Best regards

Wolfyman001

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: liliam50
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: yes, i am a great mage of thaumcraft
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no never
  • Do you understand the rules:i totaly do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: hanging out with my friend who is already on thes server (idrol147) and doing mage stuff

whitelisted

ljrobison

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • MC Username: Ryuuzaki_L
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:
  1. Redpower
  2. Buildcraft
  3. Computercraft
  4. Factorization
  5. Forestry
  6. Thermal Expansion
  7. IndustrialCraft
  8. MystCraft
  9. Thaumcraft
  • Are you mature: Yes. I'm 22 and in college.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Not at all.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: To start, get a Forestry facility going to generate Peat Bars for efficient renewable EU. After that I will probably work on ThaumCraft. I am always open to helping others out. I have knowledge of a lot of mods in this pack and I have also run a few servers myself.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • MC Username: Ryuuzaki_L
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:
  1. Redpower
  2. Buildcraft
  3. Computercraft
  4. Factorization
  5. Forestry
  6. Thermal Expansion
  7. IndustrialCraft
  8. MystCraft
  9. Thaumcraft
  • Are you mature: Yes. I'm 22 and in college.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Not at all.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: To start, get a Forestry facility going to generate Peat Bars for efficient renewable EU. After that I will probably work on ThaumCraft. I am always open to helping others out. I have knowledge of a lot of mods in this pack and I have also run a few servers myself.

accepted i will witelist once ifind out whats happining with the server

Lisa_Fugo

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Yuri_Cloudford
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Ic2, Buildcraft and Forestery
Are you mature: Yes I am.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope, I never had.
Do you understand the rules: Yes I do.
What do you Plan to do on this server: Something with bees and auto farming and that type of stuff.

Gotissues

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: got1ssues
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: yes, played ftb for a while. (watch direwolf aswell ;P)
  • Are you mature: I don't know, you probably have to figure that one out for your self as "maturity" is a subjective rating between one person off another
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: nope
  • Do you understand the rules: yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: build with others as part of a community and push the limits of inter mod design

Shameless bump under the pretence that you may have missed me

Mt660

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: MT660
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes, I've played FTB for a while ( also used industrialcraft and RP2 for over a year)
Are you mature: Yes, although that question seems very subjective.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope
Do you understand the rules: yes
What do you Plan to do on this server: Make a frame quarry if the server allows. Else make a machine that make solar panels from UU and make a mystcraft tele-pod.