NewCraft|White listed|Dw20 modpack|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: Server Back up and online please update to Dw20 modpack V3 in the FTB launcher, if you do not you will not be able to play.

Hello and welcome to the New craft Thread.
this server will be white listed in order to stop Griefing. and in order to maintain a fun and enjoyable time for you and the others on the server
there are 20 slots on this server and plan to use every one of them
This server is hosted by Creeper Host
2 gb ram and 2 core possessor

Rules:
  • No Griefing of any kind as determined by the op
  • do not act immature i.e. asking for things, or to be promoted
  • promotions will be based on who deserves it
  • No digging in the over world, there will be a mining age or two in order to save the landscape
  • language to a minimum and no vulgar conversation along with no spamming the chat box
  • No hacks or x-ray we will be able to tell
  • Op has the final say
Application
  • MC Username:
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:
  • Are you mature:
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:
  • Do you understand the rules:
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:
This server is just starting out, we are looking for people that better the community of this server and make it enjoyable to play on.
Pictures of the Community will be posted as soon as its established.

Server ip:​
newcraft.atl16.creeperhost.net

GewoonBijAH

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: GewoonBijAH
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Redpower, IC, BC, Mystcraft, bit of CC, old EE, not sure what is new in EE3. And a bit of Railcraft and portal gun mod.
  • Are you mature: Yes, and if you think I'm not, I am willing to adjust my behavior.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I have never been banned before.
  • Do you understand the rules: I fully understand the rules.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I hope to set up a base, and fully explore what all the mods have to offer, especially thaumcraft and forestry, because these appeal to me.

Obsidian

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:OlorinObsidian
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:Most of them except thaumcraft
  • Are you mature: Would someone who is immature know it.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Negative
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Would love to contribute to a small community with common goals.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: GewoonBijAH
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Redpower, IC, BC, Mystcraft, bit of CC, old EE, not sure what is new in EE3. And a bit of Railcraft and portal gun mod.
  • Are you mature: Yes, and if you think I'm not, I am willing to adjust my behavior.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I have never been banned before.
  • Do you understand the rules: I fully understand the rules.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I hope to set up a base, and fully explore what all the mods have to offer, especially thaumcraft and forestry, because these appeal to me.

whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1356537670][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • MC Username:OlorinObsidian
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:Most of them except thaumcraft
  • Are you mature: Would someone who is immature know it.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Negative
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Would love to contribute to a small community with common goals.

Whitelisted

Naviaux

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: StrykDem
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Almost all of them. XyCraft and Thermal Expansion are really the only two I don't have experience with.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No I have not.
Do you understand the rules: I do.
What do you Plan to do on this server: Learn new building techniques that intertwine functionality and style.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
sorry i had to restart the server sould be able to join now obsidian[DOUBLEPOST=1356538365][/DOUBLEPOST]
MC Username: StrykDem
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Almost all of them. XyCraft and Thermal Expansion are really the only two I don't have experience with.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No I have not.
Do you understand the rules: I do.
What do you Plan to do on this server: Learn new building techniques that intertwine functionality and style.
Approved

Awesome

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:Jepikaiye
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:I know much about this modpack.But i havent worked some mods.Xycraft and bees(I dont like really bee things... thats booring i think)
  • Are you mature:Yes i think
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:I havent been banned never
  • Do you understand the rules:Yes I do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:Build some cool factorys what i havent builded yet.And try out some cool things what i havent done never like something i havent worked much like computercraft

KingFurry

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: KingFurry
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: TE, BC and more :)
  • Are you mature: 20
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, fully.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build awesome stuff.

RadiantShocker

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: RadiantShocker
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft i've worked on most.
  • Are you mature: Yes. I'm not like those people who have to annoy a human being a day to be happy.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Once. A moderator for a Faction of mines hacked a Creative Acc and gave all of us free stuff and he got caught. Everyone who got even dirt were banned.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, but there should be a change to Rule 4 "No digging in the over world, there will be a mining age or two in order to save the landscape.", landscaping should be allowed but in a bare minimum area. Basically no Nuking to get a nice crater but mining out some hills or mountain side to make a personal base in the Overworld.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Have fun with the other Mincraftians and probably to a little building/landscaping to make my house look the sexiest ;)

TheOsirian

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: SirOsirian
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: basic knowledge on most of them and some advanced on redpower/ic2
  • Are you mature: Yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build and mine and build and mine and build.

KingofSpoons

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: KingofSpoons
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Most, except for advanced parts of RedPower.
  • Are you mature: Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Play some Feed The Beast with others and teach new people the mods.

Fizzgigg

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: fizzgigg1
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I know a little about RP2, BC3, Computercraft, IC2, and other mods (NEI, but everyone should know that)
  • Are you mature: I consider myself to be mature, but I am not perfect and will sometimes say a immature joke.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No sir.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes Sir.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I plan to build a technological base whilst helping the community grow and helping people who ask for it.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:Jepikaiye
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:I know much about this modpack.But i havent worked some mods.Xycraft and bees(I dont like really bee things... thats booring i think)
  • Are you mature:Yes i think
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:I havent been banned never
  • Do you understand the rules:Yes I do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:Build some cool factorys what i havent builded yet.And try out some cool things what i havent done never like something i havent worked much like computercraft

• MC Username: KingFurry
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: TE, BC and more :)
  • Are you mature: 20
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, fully.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build awesome stuff.

• MC Username: RadiantShocker
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft i've worked on most.
  • Are you mature: Yes. I'm not like those people who have to annoy a human being a day to be happy.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Once. A moderator for a Faction of mines hacked a Creative Acc and gave all of us free stuff and he got caught. Everyone who got even dirt were banned.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, but there should be a change to Rule 4 "No digging in the over world, there will be a mining age or two in order to save the landscape.", landscaping should be allowed but in a bare minimum area. Basically no Nuking to get a nice crater but mining out some hills or mountain side to make a personal base in the Overworld.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Have fun with the other Mincraftians and probably to a little building/landscaping to make my house look the sexiest ;)

all whitelisted

JashMar

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: JashMar
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:The basic of all the mod!:)
Are you mature: Yes i think!
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope!
Do you understand the rules: Yes
What do you Plan to do on this server: Play FTB with other people and have fun!!:)

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
restarted you should be able to join[DOUBLEPOST=1356541575][/DOUBLEPOST]
MC Username: JashMar
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:The basic of all the mod!:)
Are you mature: Yes i think!
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope!
Do you understand the rules: Yes
What do you Plan to do on this server: Play FTB with other people and have fun!!:)
approved

jiji

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Rantz
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: IC/BC/FORESTRY/TE
  • Are you mature: Yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Troll owners and abusive admins.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Idk. Will probably end up building some massive factory if i ever get around to it.

izmurphziV2

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: izmurphziV2
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes i pretty much my fair share of all the mdos
  • Are you mature: Of course =3
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I have never been banned
  • Do you understand the rules: yep
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Play on the server and just meet some cool people and just make friends:p

Lix

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: flxjhnlrssn
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes, I'm honestly not sure which one is which, but I've played around with BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft quite a lot.
Are you mature: I'd like to think so, yes.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Never
Do you understand the rules: Yes, and I have no intention of breaking them. I would personally do a few changes, but meh :p
What do you Plan to do on this server: First of set up my own base, then probably try and do something cool with some other people.
Any questions? Yes, what are the rules for Mystcraft world creation?

alexijo

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: alexijo
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Every mod in the modpack.
  • Are you mature: Yes!
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yeah, Fully understand the rules.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: play the modpack and help the community with understanding the mods.

Enderkos

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:Enderkos
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:red power 2 thaumcraft 3 alot of industrial craft and many more bits and pieces i lose track of :)
  • Are you mature:Ill let you be the judge of that i dont feel answering this question as a yes is an accurate measure of this but to answer the question directly yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:not to my knowledge
  • Do you understand the rules:yes i do.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:build machines using red power 2 industrial craft and maybe a bit o thaumcraft 3 as well as set up a pleasant place to live for me and my friends.