New Ultimate Base(My Project Thread)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
when you're using an ever evolving modpack, it's kinda hard to use a texture pack. Although I suppose with the 1.5 update textures all go into their seperate files, so if your TP doesn't cover a certain mod, it's textures will be default rather than purple square
When the texture pack doesn't cover a certain mod it just uses the default in 1.4.7 as well.

Also, I became too used to Sphax with tech mods (especially the ores) and can't use default. I also hate how the IC2 machines look in default. I play with default textures in vanilla though.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
When the texture pack doesn't cover a certain mod it just uses the default in 1.4.7 as well.

Also, I became too used to Sphax with tech mods (especially the ores) and can't use default. I also hate how the IC2 machines look in default. I play with default textures in vanilla though.
Hmmmm... I'm not so certain about that.. I'm fairly certain I've seen ugly purple blocks in 1.4.7 due to texture pack incompleteness

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmm... I'm not so certain about that.. I'm fairly certain I've seen ugly purple blocks in 1.4.7 due to texture pack incompleteness
I haven't seen purple but I did find an ugly white block equivelent to the ugly purple block making some camoflage in 1.02

Edit: ultimate 1.02

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean by "looks like shit"!

I don't use any texture pack and I enjoy the default texture.
I mean it looks like shit. You know that feeling where you step in shit and look down and are like "ugh.. fuck" that's the one I get from looking at someones screenshot where they're using sphax.

Reactions: Affex

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I mean it looks like shit. You know that feeling where you step in shit and look down and are like "ugh.. fuck" that's the one I get from looking at someones screenshot where they're using sphax.

Are you a sphax hater?

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
It's interesting looking at people respond to no one, when I have someone ignored..

Anyway, I like Sphax myself, but how the fuck can you not use any texture

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
It's interesting looking at people respond to no one, when I have someone ignored..

Anyway, I like Sphax myself, but how the fuck can you not use any texture
Some times I'm using sphax and I think:
-Oh vanilla textures where are you, so clean, so ...beutifull

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Don't argue about the stupid texture packs. Both of your opinions mean absolutely nothing for anything at all whatsoever.

I'll be posting picture of my updates house later. I've added a few micro blocks here and there and they all look great.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Don't argue about the stupid texture packs. Both of your opinions mean absolutely nothing for anything at all whatsoever.

I'll be posting picture of my updates house later. I've added a few micro blocks here and there and they all look great.

Cool

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
More pictures. I tried out a couple different kinds of multi blocks. I think they all look great. Still not sure about the stone slab roof though.

6pvjg7.png

348h5xv.png

jrv1oj.png

9st6ky.png

1z7znn.png

332vx4p.png

2yy37tz.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1367964194][/DOUBLEPOST]Tell me which one's you guys like better. The marble outline around the building or the basalt? Also, what kind of basalt do you guys like? There's 2 different kinds used in the 2nd picture.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Which kind? The one on the left looks more like a cool shadow and the second one sticks a bit too much imo.

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely the basalt. The marble just blends in with the marble brick. I assume it's meant to be an outline, right?