New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoVector

Jul 29, 2019
A solution.

Manually download the pack from the link in the logs.

Extract into your FTB\Unleashed directory.

You will now have 2 subdirs.

Go into the minecraft subdir and copy the version file up to the root of the unleashed subdir.

The contents of your \Unleashed subdir should now have instMods and minecraft subdirs and the version file.

Launch again and it will download the minecraft jar and other support files as usual and take its sweet assed time ( lol ) loading the reported 104 mods.

Good luck!

Sorry, have to add this.

I just spent a solid two minutes laughing my ass off.

I get greeted on login of this freshly minted mod pack with the news that "Damage Indicators Mod v.2.7.0.1 is out of date. v.2.8.5.3 is now available.

I just love this game.

:)

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, EchoVector. I'm in and things are working.[DOUBLEPOST=1374363925][/DOUBLEPOST]To others getting the download failure, follow EchoVector's advice previously and don't get discouraged if you see the Mojang logo staring at you so long you think it's got to be hung. Just wait and it'll finish walking through the mods and launch. Obsidiplates seems to take 10 min on its own :)

Reactions: Mashy14

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The reason that the error is occuring is because the client is using the checksum of Unleashed 1.0.0 and comparing it to the checksum of Unleashed 1.0.2 all they need to do is update the client checskum or revert the checksum on the server. (I may be wrong, but thats what I have gathered since I can download Unleashed 1.0.0) however Unleashed 1.0.0 downloaded with no mods which may be why they updated to 1.0.2

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Heya!

I started my 152ngt world in unleashed, and it said it skipped a few entities from power converters.

Does the new pack have that mod (i checked the lists and couldnt find it, but seems strange that it was removed...)?

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, have to add this.

I just spent a solid two minutes laughing my ass off.

I get greeted on login of this freshly minted mod pack with the news that "Damage Indicators Mod v.2.7.0.1 is out of date. v.2.8.5.3 is now available.

I just love this game.

:)

I coudlnt find a version file in the zip... is it supposed to be in there, or did i miss something?

Luke Gevaerts

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried what EchoVector suggested, and it works. Just don't allow the launcher to update the modpack, and you'll be fine... Eventually. Good grief, but this pack takes half of forever to load.

Reactions: Mashy14

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to drop in a quick line, in case any of my fellow Linux users were having trouble getting this to launch.

I haven't yet been able to get any of the 1.5.2 packs to launch, including the previous "NGT/WGT" betas. I got the same problem when trying to launch Unleashed. I followed EchoVector's suggestion of manually downloading the Unleashed stuff and unzipping it. But, once I launch, it gives me the little popup that it's "preparing my minecraft environment" (or whatever it says), the console freaks out with a bunch of red error messages, and I'm stuck at a permanent white screen where I should be seeing a Mojang logo.

I took the time to break down the console errors, and it appears they were all related to lwjgl. Updating lwjgl (link) to the latest version did the trick for me and now the game is in the process of downloading the bazillion mods.

Huzzah.

Reactions: jokermatt999

Mashy14

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried what EchoVector suggested, and it works. Just don't allow the launcher to update the modpack, and you'll be fine... Eventually. Good grief, but this pack takes half of forever to load.

Yeah, it hangs up on Obsidiplates for a long time.

Lady Serena Kitty

Jul 29, 2019
Yea. I launched it half an hour ago. It's stuck on Obsidiplates, and according to JVisualVM it is not doing anything. No new objects are being created, no objects are being destroyed, and all threads are idling.

Mashy14

Jul 29, 2019
Yea. I launched it half an hour ago. It's stuck on Obsidiplates, and according to JVisualVM it is not doing anything. No new objects are being created, no objects are being destroyed, and all threads are idling.

Mine just hung for a little over 6 minutes

Hopefully they can fix that

cykonetic

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to get the modpack installed {manual intervention], but it won't launch until I disable CCOpenSensors and Open Peripherals

Status
Not open for further replies.