New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaagathor

Jul 29, 2019
There not compatable together in the first place but guess your not readin what people have posted regarding these 2 mods.

They're only not compatible in the sense of the mod authors vision. There is nothing stopping any individual user making the configuration changes necessary (unless code has changed again recently) to use these both together. The reason that TiC and GT will never be released in an FTB mod pack together is by request of one of the mod authors.

Reactions: Mashy14

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
I would not be surprised if Greg re-added his code to crash your game if it detects that you have TiCo installed. He's just that kind of guy

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
They're only not compatible in the sense of the mod authors vision. There is nothing stopping any individual user making the configuration changes necessary (unless code has changed again recently) to use these both together. The reason that TiC and GT will never be released in an FTB mod pack together is by request of one of the mod authors.

So niave people are, Greg has shown that he is able to slip in malicious code to prevent certain mods to work before so whats stopping him doing it again? Absolutly nothing and with his own modpack been released I can only see it happen again. Knock yourselfs out..... I am positive Gregs not going to publically say hey there is malicious code in the new update :)

ianextreme

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone,

Here's a list of mods that would be cool if they were added to FTB Unleahsed:

• Ars Magica
  • Galacticraft
  • Immibis Core
  • Immibis TubeStuff (not sure if it's there already)
  • Immibis Microblocks
  • Immibis RedLogic

Reactions: jokermatt999

Ragnoff

Mar 25, 2013
Why is Natura in the greg pack? I thought those two authors said that their mods could not be together?

BTW has anyone gotten the launcher to work with Unleashed? i keep going through the steps with no success either with 1.0 or recommended

lewijosh

Jul 29, 2019
Unleashed says error downloading pack?? slowpoke pls help im soo keen on playing it and maybe a little hint on when dw20 1.5.2 out??[DOUBLEPOST=1374373593][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unleashed = 152 NGT with a few tweaks.
Unhinged = Hard mode tech pack with GT.
Direwolf20 = Dire's vision of a pack suited to 1.5.2

Direwolfs pack is based on forgecraft :)

Direct1221

Jul 29, 2019
2013-07-20 20:33:48 [INFO] [STDOUT] [TConstruct] Natura, what are we going to do tomorrow night?
2013-07-20 20:33:48 [INFO] [STDOUT] [Natura] TConstruct, we're going to take over the world!

Love the loadup quote to Pinky and the Brain :D

(On Unleashed 1.0.2 console) XD

Also, download link here works fine: http://www.creeperrepo.net/direct/FTB2/fdb736642ad9327c2dde5e2c60712964/privatepacks^Unleashed^1_0_2^Unleashed.zip <--

Download that, unzip. Input code "FTBUnleashed" into the "private packs" code.
Try and download off the launcher. It will fail.
Copy files into the Unleashed folder.
Edit the file "version" and put in "1.0.2" and save.
Load up (Might fail, if does, go delete the Minecraft.jar and retry loading)
PLAY!

NOTE: Keep it on recommended and not 1.0.0 in the version)

Reactions: Senseidragon

mikel123123

Jul 29, 2019
Please help. I added, removed then added the unleashed pack and also restarted the launcher and every time I try to download the Unleashed pack it says error. Anyone have the Solution?[DOUBLEPOST=1374374959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love the loadup quote to Pinky and the Brain :D

(On Unleashed 1.0.2 console) XD

Also, download link here works fine: http://www.creeperrepo.net/direct/FTB2/fdb736642ad9327c2dde5e2c60712964/privatepacks^Unleashed^1_0_2^Unleashed.zip <--

Download that, unzip. Input code "FTBUnleashed" into the "private packs" code.
Try and download off the launcher. It will fail.
Copy files into the Unleashed folder.
Load up (Might fail, if does, go delete the Minecraft.jar and retry loading)
PLAY!

NOTE: Keep it on recommended and not 1.0.0 in the version)

___ It doesn't work still

Reactions: mrhoezey

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
For me, manually downloading and installing the Unleashed.zip file (a few people have linked this in prior posts) and then EDITING the version file that is in the same directory as instMods and minecraft directories (i.e., there are 3 files in directory "version", "instMods", "minecraft") -- if you edit that version file to say 1.0.2 and re-save, the launcher seems to work fine. I don't get re-prompted for downloads, it doesn't keep re-downloading minecraft.jar files.

Do NOT edit the version file in minecraft/bin. That is NOT the same file.

Again, your mileage may vary, but this worked for me just 10 mins ago.

Reactions: Direct1221

mrhoezey

Jul 29, 2019
Please help. I added, removed then added the unleashed pack and also restarted the launcher and every time I try to download the Unleashed pack it says error. Anyone have the Solution?[DOUBLEPOST=1374374959][/DOUBLEPOST]

___ It doesn't work still

Make a folder, where the modpack folders are, and name it "Unleashed". Open the .zip and put the instMods and Minecraft folders in the Unleashed folder. then go to the launcher and put FTBUnleashed. It worked for me.

Direct1221

Jul 29, 2019
Oh! Thanks Senseidragon! I forgot I did that as well!

Added manual version change to the steps on my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.