New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaxtorUK

Jul 29, 2019
has anyone added the GregTech addon to UNLEASHED yet?

Will be the first thing I do once unleashed is downloaded, should be no problem at all, maybe a few ID changes here and there, can't imagine there will be any other problems though,
will also add logistic pipes and a few other mods as well like liquid xp and the other immibis mods.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone point me to where FTB stores pack information and profile information? I want to do a scorched earth uninstall so that I can start clean again. I'm getting an error on FTBUnleashed that my download is failing because the modpack is out of date. I had previously downloaded the FTBUnleashed that only had mods to the letter M. From other posts I think that I have old information in my system. I have removed the private pack, restarted the launcher and rekeyed it but I'm having the same trouble over and over again, even with alternate download locations.

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
My download for the FTB unleashed pack keeps having an error as soon as it finishes downloading. Any one know why this happens?

ChewyRev

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone give me a clear explanation on fixing the download fail for unleashed
i tried uninstalling everything including launcher and all packs and i am still getting the same results

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't work. Deleted all my FTB files, removed it with the PrPack button, nothing. This was an issue with 152ngt as well, when it first came out.

Read the rest of the information...that's why I said read it. Completing the steps really isn't necessary unless you know your setup is wrong (or if you have no clue at all). More specifically, read the information, it applies to nearly every common problem ever encountered with the launcher.

BEFORE REPORTING PROBLEMS (here/help desk/tech support section) READ THIS FIRST:
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/0/basic-troubleshooting

It also helps to complete those steps, but at least make sure you've installed the launcher correctly first, pleeeeeease.

If you're having trouble downloading:

CHECK YOUR ANTI-VIRUS FILTER LOG. The launcher JUST updated, so it may not be "read" the same way by your antivirus.

That article not only provides the basic troubleshooting you should try when you encounter issues, but at the bottom I've included information that is VERY useful to know. Also, many of the points link to articles that have more explanation, or more resources than just one bullet can provide.

EchoVector

Jul 29, 2019
Can download FTBUnhinged, no worries, runs fine.

Can't download FTBUnleashed. Spawns following error lines consistently.
[19:13:32] [INFO] LaunchFrame.doLogin:533: Logging in...
[19:13:33] [INFO] LaunchFrame$13.done:592: Login complete.
[19:13:33] [INFO] LaunchFrame.initializeMods:903: Unleashed
[19:13:33] [INFO] ModManager$ModManagerWorker.downloadModPack:129: Downloading Mod Pack
[19:13:33] [INFO] DownloadUtils.getCreeperhostLink:68: http://www.creeperrepo.net/direct/F...64/privatepacks^Unleashed^1_0_2^Unleashed.zip
[19:13:43] [INFO] DownloadUtils.isValid:236: Local: 37DFF5FCD8D056777841333E3C776DE0
[19:13:43] [INFO] DownloadUtils.isValid:237: Remote: D8429360D0FB2E39984086D158385742
[19:13:43] [ERROR] ErrorUtils.tossError:26: Error downloading modpack!!!
Any clues why it's failing the checksum?

HazDS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting the same as Echo above, let's wait for an update from Slowpoke :).

HiddenIsme

Jul 29, 2019

[19:13:33] [INFO] ModManager$ModManagerWorker.downloadModPack:129: Downloading Mod Pack
[19:13:33] [INFO] DownloadUtils.getCreeperhostLink:68: http://www.creeperrepo.net/direct/FTB2/fdb736642ad9327c2dde5e2c60712964/privatepacks^Unleashed^1_0_2^Unleashed.zip
[19:13:43] [INFO] DownloadUtils.isValid:236: Local: 37DFF5FCD8D056777841333E3C776DE0
[19:13:43] [INFO] DownloadUtils.isValid:237: Remote: D8429360D0FB2E39984086D158385742

LOL Thank you!!!! all i needed was the manual link!!!

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
I promise that I've read and executed the recommended steps, even moving my installation to my desktop when it was working fine with previous versions of packs. Here's my pastebin showing that there's a checksum mismatch on the download. http://pastebin.com/jdE7mjkW. There's some information that is being retained even when I delete my whole ftb folder, the .exe file, etc. My profile is retained. Just trying to figure out where that is stored so I can be sure it's not old pack info still sitting somewhere.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I promise that I've read and executed the recommended steps, even moving my installation to my desktop when it was working fine with previous versions of packs. Here's my pastebin showing that there's a checksum mismatch on the download. http://pastebin.com/jdE7mjkW. There's some information that is being retained even when I delete my whole ftb folder, the .exe file, etc. My profile is retained. Just trying to figure out where that is stored so I can be sure it's not old pack info still sitting somewhere.

Also, this isn't a tech support thread.
The packs have their own places to report problems: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forums/the-mod-pack-bugs.26/

Jul 29, 2019

If your using windows its C://User/(yournamehere)/appdata/roaming/ftblauncher

Don't copy paste it, as there may be typos, and such, I'm doing this quick, lol. Just follow the file trail.

Of course iv deleted everything there and its still not working...

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, I was hoping to just getting a helping hand from the community before I bother people that are swamped.

I understand that, but chances are (and they ARE) others are having the same problem, so reporting it in one unified place, where others will actually be going to look for their problem, will get more views, and reduce the redundancy of exact/similar posts.

Luke Gevaerts

Jul 29, 2019

Try "%appdata%/ftblauncher", without quotes. That'll take you to the applicable folder.

As for the Unleashed problems, it's a checksum fail. You can purge your FTB installation and reinstall until the sun burns out - until the FTB team fixes whatever seems to be the problem, nobody will be able to play. Unless the download link posted by EchoVector is enough to cobble together a working installation, but I really can't be arsed to mess with that right now. I'll just wait.

EchoVector

Jul 29, 2019

[19:13:33] [INFO] DownloadUtils.getCreeperhostLink:68: http://www.creeperrepo.net/direct/FTB2/fdb736642ad9327c2dde5e2c60712964/privatepacks^Unleashed^1_0_2^Unleashed.zip

A solution.

Manually download the pack from the link in the logs.

Extract into your FTB\Unleashed directory.

You will now have 2 subdirs.

Go into the minecraft subdir and copy the version file up to the root of the unleashed subdir.

The contents of your \Unleashed subdir should now have instMods and minecraft subdirs and the version file.

Launch again and it will download the minecraft jar and other support files as usual and take its sweet assed time ( lol ) loading the reported 104 mods.

Good luck!

BaxtorUK

Jul 29, 2019
Try "%appdata%/ftblauncher", without quotes. That'll take you to the applicable folder.

As for the Unleashed problems, it's a checksum fail. You can purge your FTB installation and reinstall until the sun burns out - until the FTB team fixes whatever seems to be the problem, nobody will be able to play. Unless the download link posted by EchoVector is enough to cobble together a working installation, but I really can't be arsed to mess with that right now. I'll just wait.

He speaks the truth, people can copy paste the launcher problem faq till the cows come home, the problem is on the frb end not the users end

Status
Not open for further replies.