New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Unhinged private code is working but not Unleashed. Also is there no Direwolf 2.0 code?

Jerx99

Jul 29, 2019
I wish there was a version of Unleashed with GT. Unhinged is just too limited while unleashed is pretty nice minus the exclusion of GT. I know the whole thing going on with GT now and many are against that mod (understandably so) but I still find it interesting.

Well, the whole point with GT is to offer a challenging, balanced tech-type gameplay. Having stuff like ThaumCraft and Extra bees just gives you loads of ways to get around the challenges that Greg wants you to have.

Personally, I think it's better this way ^^ I like GT, but it just doesn't fit well with other mods.

Lady Serena Kitty

Jul 29, 2019
FTB artwork just keep getting better and better, just like the modpacks. And yay, no GT in FTB Unleashed!

This release cannot come soon enough. :D

FlowFF

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for another noobish question but will ExtrabiomesXL not be included in any of the 1.5x mod packs? Thanks

Lady Serena Kitty

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for another noobish question but will ExtrabiomesXL not be included in any of the 1.5x mod packs? Thanks
I did not see EBXL in the modpack lists, but there is BiomesOPlenty instead. If anything, you can remove BOP and install EBXL on your server/client.

Merovech

Jul 29, 2019
So i typed in the code for FTBUnleashed and it just says invalid private pack
i refreshed my launcher and typed it in multiple times.
help please

It has been temporarily pulled due to some of the mods (all of them past the letter M) ending up missing form the private pack, they are working on it and will have it up as soon as they can. Slow was writing about it on his Twitter feed.

Reactions: The Mobius Archives

BWFCtommy

Jul 29, 2019
I cant access the FTB Unleashed using the 'FTBUnleashed' code, any help? Also is there a Direwolf20 code yet?

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
Just my luck, get home from work and new packs out for testing but, its down temp :(

Oh well ^_^

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Would I be able to add Gregtech to the Unleashed modpack? I've grown very fond of Gregtech but I feel like the amount of mods you give up going to Unhinged instead of Unleashed is too much. I haven't really followed the squabbles because it didn't affect me since I was playing Ultimate 1.4.7. I just really want an upgrade from 1.4.7 and I want to keep playing with bees but also with Gregtech amongst other things.

They DO affect you. GregTech gets its own separate mini-pack because those are the only mods Greg wants his mod to associate with. You want GregTech + Everything Else, but Greg doesn't want that.

herbycanopy

Jul 29, 2019
The amount of times people have to be told that the modpacks are currently taken down due to a problem is too damn high!
thats because we have no way to tell who is part of the ftb team or is just some drunk talking crap...you should have different name colors or something for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.