New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerx99

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! I love the spread of these packs and will start a new Unleashed world as soon as they are released for download!

I love the idea of having a separate GT pack which only includes mods that fit into the GT kind of balance (I always thought it was kind of wierd to have easy renewable resources from extra bees etc in the "hardmode" packs).

FlowFF

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know if somebody already mentioned this but will FTB Ultimate be updated for 1.5 or is FTB Unleashed the replacement for Ultimate 1.5?

AdrianVaughan

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know if somebody already mentioned this but will FTB Ultimate be updated for 1.5 or is FTB Unleashed the replacement for Ultimate 1.5?

I would think it will be added (as in added to the list) and FTB Ultimate will still be there

Slaagathor

Jul 29, 2019

Its been mentioned several times in this very thread. Ultimate is a 1.4.7 pack, and that is where the pack known as "FTB Ultimate" will stay. These are the new packs moving forward, until they are retired for something newer.

Deathshroud09

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what to think of these packs, after all this time they are ready to be released with no forward comparability at all keeping in mind 1.6.2 is already released and mods are updating to that version. I know with RP we will still have to wait something along the lines of 6 months before 1.6.2 FTB Ultimate would come out but playing this pack and knowing that it will never be compatible is.. not great. What is you opinion on it? I'd like to know how other people think about this.

There has been a reset needed since 1.4.7 due to a variety of mods such as XyCraft.[DOUBLEPOST=1374349021][/DOUBLEPOST]
Soaryn is still working on and has added a number of nice things to Xycraft.

He's completely rewritten almost all of his blocks apparently.

AdrianVaughan

Jul 29, 2019
ok the new FTB Unleashed pack says it has nether ores but there not in the pack at all <not disabled on the right when you edit the pack , nor in the list of mods when it is run>

or am i missing something ?

likeabird

Jul 29, 2019
ok the new FTB Unleashed pack says it has nether ores but there not in the pack at all <not disabled on the right when you edit the pack , nor in the list of mods when it is run>

or am i missing something ?

Any mods past M aren't on the modlist right now, and slowpoke is aware of this

Reactions: Optical Carp

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
Well, looks like these are betas after all. Nevermind, still just glad they're up!

Uzas

Jul 29, 2019
I wish there was a version of Unleashed with GT. Unhinged is just too limited while unleashed is pretty nice minus the exclusion of GT. I know the whole thing going on with GT now and many are against that mod (understandably so) but I still find it interesting.

HazDS

Jul 29, 2019
It seems a few of the mods are running different versions between the client and server. Can any one else confirm or is it myself derping? :D

CRKBOW

Jul 29, 2019
Well for some reason I can't get the code to work for Unleashed. It works for Unhinged. I want to set up a test server for Unleashed though lol

ChewyRev

Jul 29, 2019
So i typed in the code for FTBUnleashed and it just says invalid private pack
i refreshed my launcher and typed it in multiple times.
help please

Status
Not open for further replies.