New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dastardly

Jul 29, 2019
This is amazing.
One problem i have with this, if there any microblock functionality at all? Because there is(obviously) no redpower and i have not noticed immibis microblocks in the spreadsheet.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what to think of these packs, after all this time they are ready to be released with no forward comparability at all keeping in mind 1.6.2 is already released and mods are updating to that version. I know with RP we will still have to wait something along the lines of 6 months before 1.6.2 FTB Ultimate would come out but playing this pack and knowing that it will never be compatible is.. not great. What is you opinion on it? I'd like to know how other people think about this.

Personally, although I'm very grateful for the work all the ftb guys put in to get packs out for us, these releases are going to cause me more headache than not, at this stage I would've preferred the 1.5.2 beta remaining (as the main 1.5.2 pack) until an actual 1.6 release as it brings up the whole server restart issue again. With 1.6 a server restart seems more fun as we'll probably play with uhc mode on, which will have more impact on a fresh start, so should I stick with the beta pack til then or restart now and then aswell...

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like gregtech has gotten his very own playground now that he can have his dummy spits in I wonder after the latest debacle how popular Unhinged will be since it lacks majority of the mods that Ultimate and 1.5.2 beta had. Its a good decision on FTB side but this I believe has rewarded Gregs temper tantrums with his own mod pack. Suppose the bigger tantrums you throw the more you get by the looks of it.

Reactions: Wevee

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
What I'm wondering is, will there 'ever' be Xycraft and/or Redpower in these packs. I'm not asking like when are they going to be, just asking that IF they get released for 1.6.x will they be added or must we do this manually :)?

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
What I'm wondering is, will there 'ever' be Xycraft and/or Redpower in these packs. I'm not asking like when are they going to be, just asking that IF they get released for 1.6.x will they be added or must we do this manually :)?

Slowpoke has already made announcements regarding Redpower updates and said that they would be included in the 1.6 packs if available at that time. Soaryn is still as far as I am aware still working on xycraft. If its not ready by that time I am sure they will simply add it to the pack and have it update your packs like they have done with every other single pack that have had changes or new mods installed such as Direwolf20 and the like. I do suggest you use the search function there are plenty of posts regarding Redpower and its future.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

Soaryn is still working on and has added a number of nice things to Xycraft.

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed the lack of advanced machines in unleashed. Does that mean we are getting the immibis version later?

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed the lack of advanced machines in unleashed. Does that mean we are getting the immibis version later?

Immibis advanced machines, whilst cool, will not be in Unleashed.

is ars magica not ready for public distribution yet? or is ftb not alowed to distribute it in the packs?
Ars will be in the next MagicWorld pack, will not be in Unleashed.

Reactions: jokermatt999

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I'm just glad to see that Unleashed should be up soon™, I just hope that it's up before I go to bed~

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Those are some smashing pieces of art, they would make good backgrounds. Do you have 1920 x 1080 or higher?

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
I think I just might be done with minecraft for a while. I love all the work you guys put into the packs, but I can't take re-genning my world for a 3rd time since FTB was launched. Vanilla is too boring. Maybe when I get back, mod authors can get along.

teemu0077

Jul 29, 2019
hello what mod pack version thees will be and is there any kinda thingy i can follow and see the modders progres?

Status
Not open for further replies.