New Mod Pack Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
maby you could look at this ic2 addon: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=8052 it adds some realy powerful tools that needs MUCH more energy then the normal ones. its a cool small ic2 addon.
its not like the advanced drill and chainsaw from gravichest, they are more expensive and are better, the axe has a treecapitator feature (needs a LOT of energy, 500 instead of 80 per block. the same with the drill but it has a 3x3 mining ability (needs a LOT of energy and costes MUCH more then the advanced drill or the normal diamound drill.

you could also look at some cool small tweak mods: advanced hud, has a lot of features and customasation, like a light level scanner, a minimap that can be on/of and a death counter.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...youve-downloaded-on-22-dec-please-redownload/

mouse tweaks, its a mod like inventory tweaks but its more stabel and it does OTHER things then inv tweaks but its realy cool and helpful, recommand everybody check it out. here's the link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1518185-145-146-sspsmp-mouse-tweaks-beta-4/

First off this isn't the correct place to post mod suggestions, there is an entire thread dedicated to that. Second I highly doubt any of those will ever make it into any of the packs. The IC2 addon is pretty much just a OP copy of Gravi Suite mod and thats already in the pack. The Hud thing is a very user preference heavy mod and just to many people won't want to have it. The mouse tweaks is kinda cool. Out of all 3 it has the highest chance of getting added but I still think the chance is low. The mouse tweaks is one of those mods that I would use here and there if it was included, but I wouldn't go out of my way to add it into my own pack.

vKILLZ0NEv

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone know of a way to get a list of all the item ids used by the mods? this would be very useful when changing around item ids to avoid conflicts.

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone know of a way to get a list of all the item ids used by the mods? this would be very useful when changing around item ids to avoid conflicts.

Well you can get the ones in the pack your trying to modify very easily. In fact there is 2 ways you can do it. Inside of the NEI options in your inventory screen (Open your inventory, open NEI, then click the options button. ) There is a few options to tell NEI to dump item and Block ids. If you click through those options you can tell it to dump free ids only, used ids or all I believe. I recommend you choose free IDs because there are quite a few configs set up inside the pack even if that mod isnt installed, this way all the packs will have a universal set of Item IDs.

vKILLZ0NEv

Jul 29, 2019
Well you can get the ones in the pack your trying to modify very easily. In fact there is 2 ways you can do it. Inside of the NEI options in your inventory screen (Open your inventory, open NEI, then click the options button. ) There is a few options to tell NEI to dump item and Block ids. If you click through those options you can tell it to dump free ids only, used ids or all I believe. I recommend you choose free IDs because there are quite a few configs set up inside the pack even if that mod isnt installed, this way all the packs will have a universal set of Item IDs.

What does dumping free ids do? I've never done it.

Col_Wafflejaw

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know which of the mods added in The Mindcrack Pack will definitely be put into the next standard FTB pack? I would like to take out the extras and have more or less the next version of FTB for my server.

Greytusks

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know which of the mods added in The Mindcrack Pack will definitely be put into the next standard FTB pack? I would like to take out the extras and have more or less the next version of FTB for my server.
We don't really know what will be in the Ultimate pack yet. My personal guess is it will feature almost everything but the voxel stuff.

Komoden

Jul 29, 2019
I hope to see the Ultimate Pack released soon.
I think there are a lot of people out there aching to start their own servers with just the modpack setup they've been dreaming about, and they want to use an FTB pack to make it simpler for all the users on the servers...
I know i am :)
I don't know if any of the modpack developers are reading these forum threads, but if you are, is it possible to give some kind of update on the progress?

Reactions: Confuzled

Greytusks

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if any of the modpack developers are reading these forum threads, but if you are, is it possible to give some kind of update on the progress?

The Closest thing we have for a list or an ETA is this :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...T2dnQVMySHdrS3c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

The following note from that document is important however:

ANYTHING ON HERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE USED IN FTB PACKS

My personal observation denotes this: the only thing probably neededing update for an Ultimate pack is Immibis' mods. Unless they plan to include a mod which is not on that list, and that possible unknown mod isn't updated to 1.4.6 yet. Or, one of the current 1.4.6 mod has a serious bug in it and they are waiting for it to be fixed (less likely, they seem to work fine in the Direwolf20 and Minecrack packs so far excepted for a few ppl who have trouble getting the packs running).

All of those could be true, but at least it can give you some form of ETA if you really need one, I guess. Immibis' thread mentions he's away from home until 12/27.

Also, they could be waiting for an official update to InvTweaks, which would only come in January. The current 1.4.6 packs use an un-official update.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
They are usually on the forums when they can be.
As for the ETA request, the answers you will likely receive: 1. when it's ready/done, 2. when all of the mods are ready/done
My personal favorite is "when they're done and people stop asking".

Reactions: Thuulstrea

arthahar

Oct 31, 2012
What ppl ignore as i think that base at amount mods included in Ultimate Pack it can have more high requirenment for non-laggy run. For me ultimate pack only as good base for have all proper std. configs for mods with many disabled after install it. It good have its all for install any 3rd party mods (for resolve conflicts with _any_ possible FTB mod and then disabale and not needed mods. Just for case if its will enbled later for existed world in future.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Slow's streaming right now, saying the Ultimate pack wont be any time soon they are waiting mainly for Mystcraft and before you say "it's out" they are waiting for a stable version (apparently).

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Slow's streaming right now, saying the Ultimate pack wont be any time soon they are waiting mainly for Mystcraft and before you say "it's out" they are waiting for a stable version (apparently).
Kind of like how Inventory Tweaks "is out" but it's an unofficial version that wasn't actually put together by the mod author?

It's the holidays, people are traveling, therefore not modding all the dang time ;)

Reactions: Thuulstrea
Status
Not open for further replies.