New Mod Pack Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greytusks

Jul 29, 2019
Don't mind me spoiling but you will have to generate same amount of terrain to get new symbols whether you get ultimate now and mystcraft update later or ultimte and mystcraft at the same time.

Still, a valid point might be, that incompatibility between old mystcraft worlds and new mystcraft worlds leading to crashes.

True, that remains to be seen.

Today I have seen one of the new Mystcraft villager traders in one of Direwolf's SMP lets play. They can trade symbol pages for players to learn specific symbols. I guess server owners could also try to spawn such villagers by cheating them in, in some quantity, or by trying to breed them, if their map already has a substantial amount of world gen done already.

Tink0r

Jul 29, 2019
I believe you could get those Mystcraft villagers by breeding existing ones. Thats at least how it works with the vanilla villagers. When you breed for example 2 farmer guys you can get a priest/blacksmith/butcher/librarian if you are lucky.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I believe you could get those Mystcraft villagers by breeding existing ones. Thats at least how it works with the vanilla villagers. When you breed for example 2 farmer guys you can get a priest/blacksmith/butcher/librarian if you are lucky.
So, just like in real life then.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I loaded this thread looking for discussion about new modpacks, instead I found a link to a thread about news of new mod packs, which is not what I was looking for at all :(

ECHO624

Jul 29, 2019
i dont have a direwolf20 or a Mindcrack mod-pack...this makes me sad because it looks like a lot of fun.

Telanis

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

i have some Questions about the New World Mod Pack.....

1: There is also a Server Client Pack to make a own New World Server ? Like a Bukkit Server....or a Feed the Beast Server Pack

2: Are there some Texture Packs for this Mod ?

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

i have some Questions about the New World Mod Pack.....

1: There is also a Server Client Pack to make a own New World Server ? Like a Bukkit Server....or a Feed the Beast Server Pack

2: Are there some Texture Packs for this Mod ?

Telanis,

Your questions would find a better home (and more likely to be answered) on the official New World Mod Pack thread, conveniently located within THIS <-- that capitalized word (click on it). :D

PS: I'd answer your questions, but I truly know not the answer which you seek, so I figured I'd point the way.

Tsain

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody! I've been doing a New World modpack server, and I noticed that Tinker's constructs have a lot of tools missing, like the shortbow, hammer, etc. Is there anyway to add these in again?

Status
Not open for further replies.