New Forum Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
well the people who got trusted deffinetly deserve it they have went out of their way to help people on the forums. It's still nice to see that helpful people do get rewarded for just being themselves. On another note thank goodness their isn't a village idiot title because I would probably have it for all the silly little mistakes I make.

You would not be alone with that title son one hell of a lot of us would have it.

Reactions: fergcraft

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the first post since Eyamaz is now part of the modpack team and not just a Trusted Member.

Added a more complete list of the various team leaders/members. I am not going through and listing all the wiki team members.. way too many of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawbroken

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the first post since Eyamaz is now part of the modpack team and not just a Trusted Member.

Added a more complete list of the various team leaders/members. I am not going through and listing all the wiki team members.. way too many of them.
And always changing as well @Jinbobo doesn't muck around with hiring and firing people ;)

Reactions: Jinbobo

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Team list updated. Several of the tech support members have been absent for quite some time and have been removed from the list of people to message for support.

Reactions: Lawbroken
Status
Not open for further replies.