New Forum Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmarko98

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations everyone :) and also are the trusted user spots limited or can there be an infinite amount?

elmarko98

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah don't worry I'm not asking for one ;)
Are Moderators and admins limitless as well, I suppose they're really hard to get though so I'm guessing there won't be a hundred of them :p

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah don't worry I'm not asking for one ;)
Are Moderators and admins limitless as well, I suppose they're really hard to get though so I'm guessing there won't be a hundred of them :p

Global Moderators and Admins can add any number of mods and trusted users we feel is warranted. I believe Global Mods rank is locked to 4.

beringtom

Jul 29, 2019
also a trusted member have proven to have more then average knowlege about ftb, so you might be more likely to take his advice over someone else just because his a trusted member.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, because I am unemployed, and have nothing better to do but learn, and...well..idk V's excuse ;)
I have a big mouth, it's difficult to not be right at least some of the time when you spout off as much as I tend to, although I certainly try more some days than others.

It's also, surprisingly, a way I work around writer's block. The moderators tend to get the real gems when I'm being overly snarky, though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.