Whitelist Server neiljb's server [Monster 1.1.1] Whitelist [Anti grief] 24/7 [My Town] No banned Items [Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
Hello and welcome to my server thread. This is a brand new server I setup for me and a couple of friends and we decided to open it up to the public to get some more players and have some fun. The map is almost untouched and all the extra dimensions have just been reset. There are no banned items, and the world is pretty fresh, We use the standard Monster 1.1.1 mod pack with just GeoStrata removed (We hate the world gen as it looks horrible) so its very easy to join our server with your default installation. We have anti grief and block logging plugins as well as some other basic plugins to help us run the server more effectively. The will be NO map resets, ever if possible so rest assured you won't be wasting time to find your creations gone. :)

There are no age restrictions to join the server, just don't act like a douche and you will be fine. :)

The server runs Mytown for anti grief and the nation claim size has been increased to allow you to build and protect a big base (60 chunks).

This is a 20 slot server running on a dedicated machine with a 120mb connection and is set on normal difficulty.

Edit: We have just added a dense ores mining world. :)

image.jpg

Useful Links:

MyTown commands(for protecting your base):

http://mytown.mineyourmind.net/mytown/

MyTown Video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99-lGIaAdpU

Rules:

1. No stealing

2. No griefing

3. No cheating/glitching

Server Ip:

Please fill out a whitelist application in the following format:

In Game Name:

Modded minecraft experience:

Favorite type of cheese:

Last edited:

Exiledminer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Exiledminer

Modded Minecraft Experience: I played a lot of FTB last year, but I stopped, and want to get back into it!

Favorite Type of Cheese: Mozzarella, duh!

(JK, I love all cheeses equally)

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Exiledminer

Modded Minecraft Experience: I played a lot of FTB last year, but I stopped, and want to get back into it!

Favorite Type of Cheese: Mozzarella, duh!

(JK, I love all cheeses equally)

Whitelisted.

Welcome to the server Exiledminer. :)

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: anthony098765

Modded minecraft experience: about a year

Favorite type of cheese: A lot of them

Lonedarklord

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lonedarklord

Modded minecraft experience:about 1 year modded and another 2 years vanilla

Favorite type of cheese:Exotic cheeses

Knux897

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Knux897

Modded minecraft experience: Played a bit of Unleashed, and have been playing Monster on and off for a few months because I can't really find a stable community. I'm pretty self-sufficient when it comes to learning how to use new mods though.

Favorite type of cheese: Depends really. I like fresh deli White American cheese on my turkey sandwichs.

Also, what terrain generation is the server using? I can't tell if it's Biomes O Plenty or vanilla from the picture.

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
Lonedarklord and Knux897, you are both added, welcome to the server. :)

The terrain gen is set to the stock out of the box config.

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
Update:
Added some new player commands:
/tpa (request teleport to another player)
/tpaccept (accept teleport request)
/back (takes you back to where you were before you tp'd and also back on death is enabled)
/afk (marks the player as afk)

I have also made the chat look a little better with prefixes and performed some other server optimizations to try and get the best server performance possible.

If anyone has any other ideas for commands/plugins then please post a suggestion and I will look into it. :)

hitman8100

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: hitman8100

Modded minecraft experience: Been playing since 1.4.7, so around 2 years i suppose.

Favorite type of cheese: Pepperjack

mj23bulls7

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my friend and I both want to join so I figured that I'd just post his app with mine.

In Game Name: mj23bulls7

Modded minecraft experience: I've played FTB since 1.4.7 and I played Tekkit a long while back.

Favorite type of cheese: Mozzarella

In Game Name: Torn_Fusion

Modded minecraft experience: I've played FTB since 1.5.2.

Favorite type of cheese: Probably cheddar :D.

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my friend and I both want to join so I figured that I'd just post his app with mine.

In Game Name: mj23bulls7

Modded minecraft experience: I've played FTB since 1.4.7 and I played Tekkit a long while back.

Favorite type of cheese: Mozzarella

In Game Name: Torn_Fusion

Modded minecraft experience: I've played FTB since 1.5.2.

Favorite type of cheese: Probably cheddar :D.

Both whitelisted. :)

MetroidRare

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MetroidRare

Modded minecraft experience: pretty much everything in the old Mindcrack pack that's unchanged. I haven't played FTB much since then. I also know the basics of the new thaumcraft, tinkers' construct, advanced genetics, and thermal expansion. I also know how to decorate with the new chisel mod and am familiar with the newer microblocks from tinkers' construct. I would love to learn more, though, and hopefully you guys can help me out as I move up the tech tree!

Favorite type of cheese: Pepperjack, but I love pretty much all of them!

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MetroidRare

Modded minecraft experience: pretty much everything in the old Mindcrack pack that's unchanged. I haven't played FTB much since then. I also know the basics of the new thaumcraft, tinkers' construct, advanced genetics, and thermal expansion. I also know how to decorate with the new chisel mod and am familiar with the newer microblocks from tinkers' construct. I would love to learn more, though, and hopefully you guys can help me out as I move up the tech tree!

Favorite type of cheese: Pepperjack, but I love pretty much all of them!

Added. :)