Whitelist Server neiljb's server [Monster 1.1.1] Whitelist [Anti grief] 24/7 [My Town] No banned Items [Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed the crash issue. We had to regen the mining world as there was some decay blocks causing issues with quarry's. :)

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
We now have a fully stable dense ores mining world. We have also added a deathchest plugin. :)

Nikolas_Untoten

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Adolf_Bin_Satan

Modded Minecraft experience: i started playing minecraft at 1.4 of the full release, then got into modding at 1.5, and quickly became an addict. i play almost everyday, and i have tried many different packs, including but not limited to: tekkit classic, tekkit, bigdig, ftb unleashed, tech world 1, magic world 1, ftb monster, tech world 2, Yogscast complete pack, UHS 3, Madpack, and skyfactory. i use all types of mods, but i mainly use tech.

Favorite Type of cheese: munster

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Adolf_Bin_Satan

Modded Minecraft experience: i started playing minecraft at 1.4 of the full release, then got into modding at 1.5, and quickly became an addict. i play almost everyday, and i have tried many different packs, including but not limited to: tekkit classic, tekkit, bigdig, ftb unleashed, tech world 1, magic world 1, ftb monster, tech world 2, Yogscast complete pack, UHS 3, Madpack, and skyfactory. i use all types of mods, but i mainly use tech.

Favorite Type of cheese: munster

Interesting name, welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted.

Nikolas_Untoten

Jul 29, 2019
Ya sorry about the name, me and my friends where joking around, and, well, they haven't allowed name changing in minecraft yet.

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TeccaN9na

Modded minecraft experience: played tekkit ages ago, then found FTB mindcrack and played maybe upwards of 2000 hours lol. Then Ultimate, then unleashed, then horizons. I have played quite a bit of monster, but i still want to finish all the mods :)

Favorite type of cheese: hmm, probably old english, or Camembert!

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TeccaN9na

Modded minecraft experience: played tekkit ages ago, then found FTB mindcrack and played maybe upwards of 2000 hours lol. Then Ultimate, then unleashed, then horizons. I have played quite a bit of monster, but i still want to finish all the mods :)

Favorite type of cheese: hmm, probably old english, or Camembert!

You have been added to the whitelist, welcome to the server. :)

Chupsy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Chupsy

Modded minecraft experience: FTB (Ultimate, Unleashed, Monster), AS (Agrarian Skies)

Favorite type of cheese:
Hum, Maybe kinda hard question, i quit :/
joke, I LIKE ALL THE CHEESE!

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Chupsy

Modded minecraft experience: FTB (Ultimate, Unleashed, Monster), AS (Agrarian Skies)

Favorite type of cheese:
Hum, Maybe kinda hard question, i quit :/
joke, I LIKE ALL THE CHEESE!

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server. :)

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Qancel

Modded minecraft experience:
I havent played MC in quite awhile but before I took my hiatus I had been playing FTB Ultimate for several months and before that I was well versed in Tekkit.

Favorite type of cheese:
Hushållsost.
For more information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hushållsost

XG900

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xg900

Modded Minecraft Experience: Got into Tekkit a while ago until the new launcher came out, played some FTB on a friends server for a while too. I know most of the basics for the modpack but i'll work on getting better if i get accepted into the server. 3 yrs vanilla and 2 yrs modded

Favorite type of cheese: Cheddar/Pepperjack and pretty much all of the other cheese's

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xg900

Modded Minecraft Experience: Got into Tekkit a while ago until the new launcher came out, played some FTB on a friends server for a while too. I know most of the basics for the modpack but i'll work on getting better if i get accepted into the server. 3 yrs vanilla and 2 yrs modded

Favorite type of cheese: Cheddar/Pepperjack and pretty much all of the other cheese's

Welcome to the server. :)

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Oxy, Hows it going?[DOUBLEPOST=1405103322][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Server is back up BTW.

Oxygene

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe hey bud nice to see you. Not been playing smp lately. Moved home and went from 154mb to a temperamental 3mbit. Cant even connect to servers :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Feeka

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: FE3KA

Modded minecraft experience: 2-3 years (1-2 years ftb)

Favorite type of cheese: I don't disciminate cheese. (I like maaslander the best, it's a dutch cheese)