Whitelist Server Nations United | Dedicated 24/7 | 5.2.1 | 16+ | PVE | 45 Slots | No banned items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrLowie321

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrLowie321
Experience with the mods: I've played a lot of SP FTB and know almost every thing in it :)
Why should we whitelist you?: I can contribute a lot and i am a very calm person who is is willing to help
What can you contribute to NU?: I can help everybody on the server, help the admins solve things, and i am also really friendly :)

Rex the Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rexxae
Experience with the mods: Enough so I can survive in hardcore indefinately, trying to figure out factorisation though
Why should we whitelist you?: I just really like building big, nice buildings, and I would be a very active and (extremely) chatty player
What can you contribute to NU?: That would be dependant of the situation I think, but we will see that later on.

Mael

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xmxaxexlx
Experience with the mods: I am pretty knowledgeable about most of the mods, but still have lots to learn to master them.
Why should we whitelist you?: I am a nice person, I am looking for a community to spend time with.
What can you contribute to NU?: I have a fair knowledge of the mods.

Rex the Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, I got a ban/tem ban app for Zackey_TNT
EDIT: He said sorry, so dont ban him, I just want to leave this here.

Here's why:

Freya asked me to come over to his beelab, and when I arrived, Zackey was talking about that freya stole someone elses overclockers. "because only he knows where his base is"
First off, I dont think freya needs any overclockers anyway, he is pretty advanced in tech anyway. Next, Freya and I walked over to his beelab, whilst being followed by Zackey. And when we arrived he started screaming in ALL CAPS, about how he did not want to leave untill he had back the overclockers (that werent his to begin with). Next he pulled out his Vajra, and said: "im the most powerful player here" and threatening to kill us both. Me being fed up with his non-sensical behaviour, started typing this and while doing that he shot and killed me. Now he is just saying we are so dumb because we dont know it was a "joke".

N8MATTHEWS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:N8MATTHEWS
Experience with the mods:played for about 5 monthes, very skilled with mods in direwolf's pack.
Why should we whitelist you?: Ive been looking for a good server for ages after my previous one shut down. I like to contribute back to the community and play on a whitelisted server. Im also good at building
What can you contribute to NU?:Im a good builder and can help with projects if needed

Proximity666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rploeger
Experience with the mods: I know my way around almost every mod in the pack. I've played Minecraft since one of the first previews had been released, and i've loved it ever since. The first mod i played was Industrial Craft, which was insane at the time. The only mod i have zero experience with is Applied Energistics, but i am really excited to get into it.
Why should we whitelist you?: Because i'd love to play on your server, and i'll be an active player. School is getting pretty busy this time of year though, so don't expect me to be on hours on end every day, but in the summer i will have all the time in the world to play.
What can you contribute to NU?: I can program in Computer Craft, i know my way around almost every mod and i'd love to help people who are getting stuck with something if i can, and when i get to the end-game stuff i will start building things like public power plants and such, to help other people out.

catman2k

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: catman2k

Age: 42 ... yes I'm really that old. I'll be gaming till they put me in my grave.:D

Experience with mods: Started with Tekkit last year and loved it. now I'm playing with the Direwolf20 pack and LOVE it. Have not gotten into computercraft at all but have played a lot though the others in the pack. Am starting to get more into the bees stuff on my SSP world but am getting bored with no one around to chat with.

Why should we whitelist you: Cause I'm a fun, knowledgeable, mature, and Helpful kinda guy. Always willing to help when I can.

What can you contribute to NU?: I know most of the mods and can help others out. Can contribute to public builds.

Do you have a TS server?

SentinelX09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zurfandor
Experience with the mods: Average (1-10 = 7.5)
Why should we whitelist you?: It will add a new active and mature member to the server. And I really enjoy FTB and wish to play with other people.
What can you contribute to NU?: Maybe a YouTube video if you want one

AKantara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AKantara
Experience with the mods: I have been playing with the core mods (RP2, IC2, Buildcraft) for a year or so
Why should we whitelist you?: I am active and friendly and looking to learn new things with the mods.
What can you contribute to NU?: I can be helpful with the mods I know.

Legacyalive

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Legacyalive

Experience with the mods: Been playing DW20 pack for a little over 8 months now. Have a firm understanding of most all the mods (Still learning the bees ATM)

Why should we whitelist you?:lots of knowledge about most of the DW20 pack. I like everything from complex machine builds, to just fun design of homes and community buildings! I'm very nice and love playing with others. I hosted my own server for friends and I to play but they got tired of minecraft. So I'm looking for a new home and hope to make some new friends in the process!

What can you contribute to NU?: I love to help others with issues they are having with builds, I love playing this game with others and hope to contribute in any way I can!

Dex Luther

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dex_Luther
Experience with the mods: Some. not an expert
Why should we whitelist you?: So I may join and become a contributing member of your community.
What can you contribute to NU?: I haven't played much on servers, but I like the idea of building things as and for the community (public workshops/farms, etc.)

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nega_skoll
Experience with the mods: Fairly good, my favourite is ic2 but i have a lot of experience with rail craft, build craft, thermal expansion and i have a decent experience with forestry but I'm still getting a hang of it.
Why should we whitelist you?: I build very large nice looking building and i can build practical systems with relative ease.
What can you contribute to NU? I can help beginners get going when they join the server, but only after I get set up.

Justin Hill

Jul 29, 2019
hey my account is shadow428, it got hacked my new account is ImmaZoni, could you please transfer my data over to the immazoni account

catman2k

Jul 29, 2019
Is Kronza still around?? Is he whitelisting any more people? I put an app in a week ago and not seen him respond in the forums here in over a week. Should I look for a new server to app to?