Whitelist Server Nations United | Dedicated 24/7 | 5.2.1 | 16+ | PVE | 45 Slots | No banned items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nakedallday

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nakedallday (Name is meant to be funny) And yes people ask me all day in every game I play if I'm naked right now I tell them well I'm nakedallday. You can call me Naked for short. But don't team up against me because someone will have to tell the next guy "on the count of 3 we are going to get naked" or they might shout "lets get naked!!!!!!!!" no matter what you say in this regard it will be funny.
Experience with the mods:Very little. I'm following the youtube videos of the direwolf20 season 5 and Keep having to restart. To be honest I try to figure things out for myself but would like to ask some questions here and there.
Why should we whitelist you?:I can name a bunch but i'll keep it short. You have open slots. I'm a nice, funny guy. This will make it harder to give my spot away to some rude person. :) Being that I don't have much to offer as in exp I can at least take up a chair :)
What can you contribute to NU?:Humor for the most part.

Oh by the way is there a TS3 server?

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Wild_turtle
Experience with the mods: I have my own single player dw20 pack, i know lots of mods but i'm specially in love with thaumcraft, hence it became part of my skin.
Why should we whitelist you?: Playing on single player is lonely, multiplayer aways open doors for new friends and fun games.
What can you contribute to NU?:I enjoy building comunity workshops and also some fun mini-games.

dlrdlrdlr

Jul 29, 2019
dlrdlrdlr
I'm a pretty active player and am interested in a server with an active player base for me and a friend to play on.
I've played several servers and played lots of mindcrack and ftb ultimate pack so i'm pretty familiar with the mods.

Pickle197

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pickle197
Experience with the mods: I have experience in FTB ultimate.
Why should we whitelist you?: So I can join the server with dlrdlrdlr and build awesome things.
What can you contribute to NU?: Buildings and money

Ciprianistic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ciprianistic
Experience with the mods: I have a general knowledge of the FTB mods and what each do at a glimpse, but I don't have everything down as far as optimizing and putting them all together. My highest interests go towards IndustrialCraft, Buildcraft & Thermal Expansion.
Why should we whitelist you?: Most of the time I usually work solo, so I doubt I could cause harm to anyone else's gameplay, but I don't mind working with others either; I am here to contribute!
What can you contribute to NU?: I wouldn't mind helping out with any sort of projects that would occur on the server; I believe I have a well worked architectural background on Minecraft, so I would love to help build large-scale structures and machines.

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
Everybody except skyslight accepted, fixed Wild Turtle's name on the whitelist, welcome aboard!

>>Skyslight, I'd love to have you on, yet this is a 16+ year old server, so sorry.

Zaazu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zaazu
Experience with the mods: I used to play Tekkit, so I know all the mods associated with that mod pack. I played around a little on Single player to familiarise myself with the other mods.
Why should we whitelist you?: I'm just looking to have some fun with other people, seeing what they build and compare it to my own creations!
What can you contribute to NU?: I love building machines to automate everything. I'm a perfectionist, everything needs to be perfect! I wouldn't mind helping people out that are confused with some of the mods.

weaponofchoice

Jul 29, 2019
Nations United, above all we stand.

About us:

We are Nations United, a server with players from many nations, we are a small server run by hostlegend.com, but owned by FTB Forums member and small time YouTuber, Kronza. We currently are ACCEPTING applications to join the server, and have about 45 more people that we can accept onto our server, this server was put together off of donations from Kronza's livestream and TGN partnering money on YouTube, all donations we recieve will be forwarded to 'Child's play' charity, a charity that provides toys and games to children in hospitals all over the world, so when you donate, you are helping a great cause. You can now donate to ANY charity you would like VIA donating towards my Gofundme account, 100% proceeds go towards any charity of your choice, you donate for items, some items not aloud to be donated for though.

http://www.gofundme.com/2nvqqc

Server Rules:

1. Keep swearing to a minimum, can swear, keep it in check.
2. No homophobic/racist/sexist/religous slurs/slang.
3. No griefing/stealing.
4. Keep chunkloaders in check, 49 chunks or more is considered griefing, keep it under 49 chunks loaded.
5. You may PvP, but, only if both sides agree to it.
6. No spamming/trolling, no doing stuff intentionally to piss people off.

Server Hardware:

Intel Xeon 1240v2
3072MB Dedicated Ram
100Mps Uplink
240GB SSD in Raid 10

Dedicated IP Address:

Disabled Mods:

All mods have been enabled, YOU MAY NOT CREATE MYSTCRAFT AGES!
I will be checking daily for new ages that don't have my creation/go ahead for creation.

Whitelist Application:

IGN: weaponofchoice
Experience with the mods :not alot
Why should we whitelist you?: friendly and want to meet new and play with new peeps
What can you contribute to NU?: my friendly funny good times and cool ranch tacos lol

Thanks for reading our FTB Forums, hope to see you in-game!

weaponofchoice

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

IGN:shadowreaf
Experience with the mods:
Why should we whitelist you?:
What can you contribute to NU?: sorry I put the wrong name

Thanks for reading our FTB Forums, hope to see you in-game![/quote]

Rulerxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rulerxx
Age: 15 (I know it is 16+ but i am very mature about things and i know i can act above my age)
Experience with the mods: I am highly experienced with most of the mods in FTB
Why should we whitelist you?: You should whitelist me because i can help others with their buildings/contraptions as i am highly experienced with the mods in FTB.
What can you contribute to NU?: I can contribute a lot of contraptions that will help NU become more of a community.

Additonal Information:

I would really like to join this server as i have been looking for a good mature server for a few weeks now, i know i can act older than my age and will not act immature.

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Johnson79
Experience with the mods: Lots. Been messing with modded MC since early 1.2.5. Played on private modded servers, and have moved to FTB servers.
Why should we whitelist you?: Looking for a community of like minded people who enjoy working on projects. I've almost been an admin before on a very large modded minecraft server back in 1.2.5
What can you contribute to NU?: I like to consider myself a detail oriented builder that pays attention to aesthetics. So hopefully you will get to see some cool looking buildings/contraptions from me.

I_Am_The_Lawl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: I_Am_The_Lawl
Experience with the mods: I've got a firm grip of IC/BC mechanics, working on RedPower2 content, and absolutely LOVE the Forestry stuff. Oh yes, there will be bees. Automating everything fascinates me. I want to toy around with computercraft next, but it's a lot to take in to get started.
Why should we whitelist you?: For my dashing good looks. Also for a level-headed, independent player who laughs in the face of repeated death and dismemberment to add to your server community. I've been whitelisted on vanilla servers purely because of my name before, too.
What can you contribute to NU?: A love of acquiring resources without trashing the landscape with a quarry, massive 5x5x5 iron railcraft tanks full of liquid bee DNA, hilarious self-imposed death via industrial accidents, an odd sense of humour, and allegedly strange-looking but functional buildings.

Additional Info: Another gaming group I play with (primarily Mechwarrior Online) runs their own Direwolf20 FTB server, that's what got me into it over vanilla SMP. They're never on anymore. Sad face.

Justin Hill

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shadow428
Experience with the mods:i have been playing with these mods for about 2 years "back in the tekkit days"
Why should we whitelist you?:you should whitelist me because i am a previous server owner of the DW20 pack i had to shut it down due to the fact that i couldnt fund it anymore, i also am a livestreamer and could get the server some recognition. i am looking for a great server to stream on. I also love doing community builds for everyone on the server
What can you contribute to NU?:Server Recognition, fun experience for people on the server. i also may vary well be able to danate here and their

email: [email protected]