My Resonant Rise Let's Play (Resonant Rise Modpack)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 23, in which I revisit Caine and see that the Spleef Arena has come along well. I then start teaching him about the basics of computercraft usage.

slartie

Jul 29, 2019
Just "found" your Let's Play. 13 minutes into the first episode and as mentioned elsewhere, you have a pleasant voice. No puppies will be kicked.

Now I have a good 23 episodes to chew through :)

Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Pokefenn

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Just "found" your Let's Play. 13 minutes into the first episode and as mentioned elsewhere, you have a pleasant voice. No puppies will be kicked.

Now I have a good 23 episodes to chew through :)

Keep up the great work.

Thanks. Hope I remain watchable.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Dave.
It's a bit like Pahimar.

I watched his lets mod series, not to learn how to mod, but for his voice.
His voice is amazing.
Same with Morvalaira. That and the Drunk BTW episode.

Your voice also has a very much radio pleasantness to it, and this you will always be listenable, if not entertaining.
Also keeping up with things I haven't used in RR, and etc.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 24 is up. The nightmare quarry is completed.

Your voice also has a very much radio pleasantness to it, and this you will always be listenable, if not entertaining.

I, uh... am not sure what to say about this. I guess I'd better step up my builds now. Maybe my audience can tolerate me going a little faster...

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
By that I didn't mean what you say isn't interesting.

It is.

What I meant was your voice would make it pleasant to watch, even if it wasn't interesting.

But you have both interesting and a pleasant voice, and a lot of people have one or the other.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding the co-OP episodes :
It's always good to see you working with other people, and in general most LPers seem to be very solo characters, or at least have the non-recording character spending all their time "fetching" things.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
I should also warn you, as it gets muddled up and confused a lot:

The MPS suit master speed calculation is capped at 100% and takes the form (25 / total weight).

This means suit speed penalties kick in over 25kg, although you can plausibly get away with 26kg with no noticable downsides. This also means, by the way, that taking the battery off the tool was a good move as I only left it on there due to your previous preference for DartCraft armor. :)

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm really hoping some of my viewers can give suggestions on what to set up in my Foyer room. So far I've got a few ideas:

1. Forcefield garden.
  2. A miniature, safe replica of the environment outside, complete with some captive witches.
  3. A 2 player version of pong on a big screen.

InfamousAsHell

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm really hoping some of my viewers can give suggestions on what to set up in my Foyer room. So far I've got a few ideas:

1. A miniature, safe replica of the environment outside, complete with some captive witches.

BURN THE WITCH! In all seriousness though, fit one of the cages with a toggleable fire. "Cue evil laughter track".

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Your opinion wanted!

So I am thinking of doing a twist on the SuperHostile Map Lethamyr. Either I'll play it as Vanilla 1.6, or I'll play it with a small selection of magical mods. What would you like to see?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Your opinion wanted!

So I am thinking of doing a twist on the SuperHostile Map Lethamyr. Either I'll play it as Vanilla 1.6, or I'll play it with a small selection of magical mods. What would you like to see?

Yes!

I love SuperHostile maps, and that would be a nice twist to see!