64x My Mixpack Texture Pack {1.5} {1.6} {1.7}

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Having gotten permission from both Thistle of Wolfhound and Shoebox of Soartex I am releasing the mix pack I use. The only non included texture is the breaking animation. Currently I do not have permission from Rise of Tredonia to release it. you will need to download it seperately and copy the breaking animation if you want it.

Special thanks are due Thistle and Shoebox for allowing their textures to be used for this.
The textures used in this pack can be found at

Soartex -- http://soartex.net/ permission : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101137403/shoeboxperms.png

Wolfhound -- http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/930275-64x6415wolfhound-pack/ permission: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101137403/thistleperms.png

The textures in this pack belong to the artists who created them. Do not claim them as your own.

For people who have trouble getting them from the launcher the files are also available on CurseForge : http://minecraft.curseforge.com/texture-packs/222087-jadedcats-mixpack/files

Screenshots by people using the pack who are much better at building than me:

2014-01-27_175401_zpsfe2a2c86.png

If you find missing or broken textures report them here.

The mods covered either in part or in full in the mixpack -- If its in any FTB pack, Magic Farm or on Forgecraft it probably has textures in this pack.

1.6 supported mod list - some need more textures, terrain blocks tend to get done before machines and gui's

Aditional BC Objects
Advanced Machines
Advanced Solars
Applied Energistics
ArsMagica 2
Artifice
Arcane Scrolls
Backpacks
Barrels
Bibliocraft
Big Reactors
Billund
Binnie's Mods (Extra Bees, Extra Trees)
Biomes O Plenty
Blocks n More
Buildcraft
Carpenter's Blocks
ChargePads
Chicken Chunks
Chisel
Code Chicken Core
CofhCore
Compact Solars
Computer Craft
DartCraft
DenPipes
DyeTrees
Emasher Core
EnderIo
Ender Storage
Ex Nihilo
Ex Aquilo
Extra Utilities - I use the compressed cobble etc blocks to insert random decorative textures that make no sense but are fun to build with
Factorization
Falling Meteors
Forestry
Gany's Mods
GeoStrata
GraviSuite
Greg-Tech
Growth Craft
IC2
IguanaTweakTiC
Inventory Tweaks
IronChest
JABBA
Logistics Pipes
Magical Crops
MagicBees
Mariculture
Metallurgy
MMFS - Minalien
Forge Multi Part
MineFactory Reloaded
Morph
Mystcraft
Natura
NEI and NEI Addons and Plugins
Nether Ores
Nuclear Control
OpenBlocks
Open Peripheral
HarvestCraft
Portal Gun
Project Red
Q-Craft
Quarry Plus
Railcraft
Reactor Craft
Roatary Craft
Steve's Carts
Thaumcraft
Thermal Expansion
Tinker's Construct
TMechworks
Twilight Forest
Underground Biomes
Vannila with Sprinkles (Fancy Fences)
Wireless Redstone

1.5 - Download 1.5 Variation - Download

1.6 - Download

1.7 Download for the Unstable pack

To Do List - hopefully soon
Machines from a bunch of mods
GUI's
Chisel textures
Extra Utilities decorative stone bricks tweeked to match default pack
TiCon - casting basin, tanks, faucet and nether smeltery blocks need to make match base smeltery

Last edited:

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for this. I know how much you are asked on your stream for this. Getting permissions must not have been easy. I have to use vanilla textures because of my laptop not being fast enough, but still thank you very much for sharing and getting permissions.

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
As a suggestion, you should use some of the sphax mod textures. I know that you can't use the original sphax textures, but you can use the addon patches. But THANKS!!!

Schrödinger

Jul 29, 2019
Well this TP is made for 1.5.x and are not using the old texture sheets but a single file for each... trying to use this with 1.4.7 or older will result in most textures defaulting to Vanilla hope this helps anyone trying to use it with the older packs..

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Oh wow, tx jaded. I've been trying to put together a decent texture pack and have always liked yours. This makes me very happy. :D

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think either of the authors have armor textures done yet. Idr right off hand.

f3nd3rm1n1

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think either of the authors have armor textures done yet. Idr right off hand.

Wolfhound does, which is the armor textures jaded has as icons, so I added in the matching armor textures manually for my copy of the tp

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
New update, armor and railcraft blocks.

2013-05-28_01.36.20.png

Top to bottom:
BoP Mud Bricks
BoP Redstone cobble,brick and stone
RC Sandy
RC Infernal
RC Quarried
RC Bloodstained
RC Bleached Bone
RC Frostbound
RC Abyssal

MCMetalProgrammer

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I love your steams Jaded, and your texture pack.
Have you got a previous version for 1.4.7.
The Feed The Beast Loader hasn't got that and its difficult to differentiate
whats different in the two packs.