My curiosity of the "Well-Known" title has finally gotten the better of me

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
One reserved normally for [REDACTED] and people who talk in the theatre.
I want my career to be based around working in theatres and events, so my first reaction was "Well, I'm gonna have to talk in theatres all the time so I can do things. Does that mean I get two seats in hell?" :p

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Some of these new trophies are strange. I have an alti called @_Nobody_ and if I did the double factor authentication I could have just as many trophy points with it. The 200% like thing needs a post limit. Maybe 250? Maybe making likes from the games not count because you can pretty much farm likes by playing games.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Some of these new trophies are strange. I have an alti called @_Nobody_ and if I did the double factor authentication I could have just as many trophy points with it. The 200% like thing needs a post limit. Maybe 250? Maybe making likes from the games not count because you can pretty much farm likes by playing games.

I will have to agree with this. It's kinda weird seeing people with ~10 posts that are well-known. :p

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I saw that the requirements for some trophies were changed but I checked in on it and it didn't have any effect on trophies ajay awarded. Dunno seems strange to me.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I saw that the requirements for some trophies were changed but I checked in on it and it didn't have any effect on trophies ajay awarded. Dunno seems strange to me.

It doesn't make sense to rip them from someone who already earned them.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Not going to retroactively yank meaningless trophies... pretty sure no one is getting money or anything from them...

Reactions: Padfoote

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Not going to retroactively yank meaningless trophies... pretty sure no one is getting money or anything from them...

well, there may be some people getting something from it... or more precise getting something off it