Whitelist Server M's FTB Server | Mindcrack Pack [Whitelist][Hard][18+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mauwer

Jul 29, 2019
If you have room for 2 people then I like to join,
I know you said only looking for 1 player but i only play with my friend so... :/

IGN: Mauwer

Age (18+):20
Do you agree to the rules?: yes
Experience with mods (Do you have a favorite mod?) :when industrialcraft was first realesed i help testing it on a server so ive been playing prety long with mods :p
How creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:4 out of 5
Activity-Level (How many hours a day do you play?): when im at work like 4 hours, but in weekends more like 8 or more.
Secret Password:7483
Why should we add your name to the whitelist? i think you like 2 guys on your server who are just minding there own buisness and building awesome stuff :p
Few sentences about yourself: Im a dude out of the netherlands and i like to eat lots of chicken hmmmmm
IGN: Dijego
Age (18+):22
Do you agree to the rules?: yes
Experience with mods (Do you have a favorite mod?) :same as mauwer i helpt him testing the same mods
How creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:3 out of 5 but im good with redstone
Activity-Level (How many hours a day do you play?): when im at school like 4 hours, but in weekends more like 8 or more.
Why should we add your name to the whitelist? same as mauwer just to do awesome stuff.
Few sentences about yourself: Dude that likes to do things the right way if somthing is wrong i do it over.
I hope you can let 2 people in, if not then good luck with your server. :D

Hellgast23

Jul 29, 2019
It would be rly sad if he just put the server down without letting anyone know, and without uploading the map :(

Hellgast23

Jul 29, 2019
I think that's not a bad idea, but the founder should be willing to do the start investment, wich could come out costly if not enough ppl donate.
But let's w8 for one or two more days, he might come back :/

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
It's been 5 or 6 days. I think he was struck by lightning in a fatal thaumcrafting accident.

What were the specs on the old server?

robin4sen

Jul 29, 2019
yhea im in i did not have any lag isseus either
sometimes at spawn but thats it
i wouldnt mind paying 5 euros a month for this awesome community

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently I'm not whitelisted lol. Probably cause I messaged plopf my application before instead of posting it here

kauzo

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the delay. I'm working on it and I try to bring the server online again as soon as possible!

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
Hey we didn't get too far. I must thank you a ton for all you've done for the community so far though. Democracy is a very interesting idea that I never thought could be implemented in a minecraft server, but I think that the privilege shouldn't extent beyond OP status, ie. not giving access to the console or the server files for security reasons.

PS: I'm still not on the whitelist lol

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
You're doing a good job kauzo. I'm very happy to see our community still thrive in the absence of plopf and the old server :)

nocookies_91

Jul 29, 2019
I know it's been awhile since you posted that letter, but I think it was good of you to send that to micro. I hope he's okay. And I wanted to say that i agree with bob, you are doing a fantastic job!

Jak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TWxSilent
DO you agree to these rules: Yes
Secrete password: 735

pisca Bogdan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: big223344
Age (18+):32
Do you agree to the rules? Yes
Experience with mods (Do you have a favorite mod?) : I have some experience with the ultimate and direwolf pack from FTB
How creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:scale 1-10 --->a nice 7
Activity-Level (How many hours a day do you play?):from 2 to 7, weekends more than 14
Why should we add your name to the whitelist? I would like to play on a CLEAN server with more mature players
Few sentences about yourself: Dont know what i can say here? .. like i enjoy guitars from time to time or what? :))