More 1.7.10 stuff

d3w10n

Oct 9, 2014
You know any other links?? I also think I should start tracking page views on my eta page...

Put ads on them, you will make tons of money xD Or put a meatspin or something similar, after initial shock no one will ask for ETA anymore

Also I must admit I never actually read all rules, I just took a quick look... sorry for bother, guess I am just excited as anyone else here, just a bit more annoying.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
You know any other links?? I also think I should start tracking page views on my eta page...

I was hoping to find a Calliope version of the song, to pair with a picture of an evil clown, but no luck there.

Bagpipes were also an option, with image TBD... :D

d3w10n

Oct 9, 2014
Also, one suggestion... You guys should make some form of humblebundle-like support system on main website (or launcher even?), that has default sliders or custom sliders for donations , it would help modders and you can still have a FTB tip?

Screen_Shot164.png

It will be a bit convoluted to decide default sliders since all mods didn't take same time and effort to build, and some modders might decline monetary support, but in that case charities are an option I guess... this is just a suggestion, if it is another stupid one from me just ignore it xD

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
I for one am """"""glad""""""" that there are so many quests. It means you're being thorough. Also d3w10n's suggestion would be cool to make it easy to donate.

d3w10n

Oct 9, 2014
I for one am """"""glad""""""" that there are so many quests. It means you're being thorough. Also d3w10n's suggestion would be cool to make it easy to donate.

I am very confused by current stance of actually creative people like these modders, animators or actually good YouTubers and content creators; that think earning (and most of earnings usually go for development) of their projects will make their work somehow less worthy and their values diminished - while we have Kickstarters, Patreon and other crowd funding sites overrun by people that ask money for Minecraft LetsPlays and potato salads :mad:

so I suggested it because people usually donate around 5-20 of American monetary units to project or some creation like this, and in current state of affairs I would have to go to each individual mod creator and donate them like 1-2€ on average so I could hit my designated quota from my list, which will make me feel bad because some modder will check that someone donated him that amount and will probably think "Christ what a cheapskate", reasons like these will put a lot of people off from helping on projects. Modpacks made a practically new game from Minecraft, and there is not one mod you can pinpoint and say its responsible for our enjoyment, so "modpack donations" would certainly make it easier for us and would give better funding to modders. Lets hope Microsoft will not meddle with their grubby fingers in this :D

deanec64

Jul 29, 2019
a few questions for my piece of mind, especially since its been a month solid of waiting. are you making measurable progress to at least a beta on both mage quest and FTB lite 3? are you overwhelmed and need community help?

are you going to release a alpha of magic farm any time, not an eta? are you having fun torturing us with the wait? thanks for answering these and hope/pray/beg for Something in the near future.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
a few questions for my piece of mind, especially since its been a month solid of waiting. are you making measurable progress to at least a beta on both mage quest and FTB lite 3? are you overwhelmed and need community help?

are you going to release a alpha of magic farm any time, not an eta? are you having fun torturing us with the wait? thanks for answering these and hope/pray/beg for Something in the near future.

Read the thread... I have posted frequent updates, and we have a community team for help.

I cannot focus on MF and AgSkies until I have the FTB packs done.

Nicky8009

Jul 29, 2019
I just don't want players to think I am calling them stupid, but at the same time I want it to be a questline where true begginer players can learn.
maybe send a lite beginner and a light advanced with each version? like have one version woth tutorial quests and one with more difficult ones.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
does that really need to be fixed? good god
Um... yes.
Im not sure i understand your post. is that a rhetorical... in other words is that a statment.
Or are you asking if it needs to be fixed....lol

If its the later then yes. most servers get that many people in the few weeks

Nicky8009

Jul 29, 2019
Um... yes.
Im not sure i understand your post. is that a rhetorical... in other words is that a statment.
Or are you asking if it needs to be fixed....lol

If its the later then yes. most servers get that many people in the few weeks
i thought that meant 1024 people joined the server at once...