Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

OronDF343

Jul 29, 2019
Doubtful, it probably kicks the player on the first tick after they're finished logging on, so the timer never gets a chance to decrement.

I can confirm that a similar issue happens on Monster 1.1.2, but it doesn't look like it's still Reactorcraft causing it.

Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.2
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4.1.0g
Pastebin link to crash log: Server: http://pastebin.com/Ukmcj5Dv ; Client: http://pastebin.com/uSYb8kBB
Whats the bug? Consuming Thaumcraft mana beans has a chance of placing an unknown status effect on the player that immediately crashes their client. All subsequent login attempts will continue to crash the client.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Don't eat the mana beans. To fix an afflicted player, delete their player.dat file.
You might be able to log in if StatusEffectHUD is disabled, because you weren't kicked by the server. Most likely this will cause a different crash

EyeDeck

Apr 16, 2013
You might be able to log in if StatusEffectHUD is disabled, because you weren't kicked by the server. Most likely this will cause a different crash
The server actually did kick me, notice:
2014-08-03 01:41:27 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] EyeDeck[/127.0.0.1:49954] logged in with entity id 8755 at (-243.56004505704584, 72.0, 358.9372330139928)
[...]
2014-08-03 01:41:31 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] A critical server error occured handling a packet, kicking 8755

Tested without StatusEffectHUD - the client no longer crashes, but the server still spits out the same error and immediately kicks the player. I've updated the report to reflect this.

Last edited:

jbellfarmer687

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.0
Mod And Version: Monster
Pastebin link to crash log :pastebin.com/F4tqWHc7
What's the bug? When I log into the game, after a while of loading, it closes
Can it be repeated? Yes, every time i log in.
Known Fix: no

puppy0cam

Jul 29, 2019
The server actually did kick me, notice:

Tested without StatusEffectHUD - the client no longer crashes, but the server still spits out the same error and immediately kicks the player. I've updated the report to reflect this.
i also tried to go without status-effects HUD but i still crashed on it. eventually i had the owner delete my player.dat file and he allowed me op to get some basic gear back. but thx for trying. i hear its a rotarycraft bug you know

Fearne

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Monster

Version: 1.1.2

Mod: Ender IO

Description: In the Ender IO config file, changing the Travel Anchor distance doesn't take effect at all. Is there a way around this or is this a bug? I noticed the Monster pack isn't on the latest version of Ender IO and thought that the issue may have been addressed. (also, not everyone on the server didn't change their Ender IO config file, will this affect it?)

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: 1.1.2
Pastebin link to crash log: -
Whats the bug?
Okay so I have a server on CH, and all the conduits just randomly stops sending power. My whole ME network just shut down because of it.
1UQcPeg.jpg

This conduit is connected to a Redstone Cell with full power, no changes are made, i double checked it and it SHOULD work. yet it doesnt
Can it be repeated?
Yeah, but no clue how
Known Fix:
Replacing the source of energy seems to work

50_Ind1g0

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1
Mod And Version: Biomes o' Plenty (maybe an interaction with a mod i added, will check soon)
Pastebin link to crash log : no log
What's the bug? Promised Land dimension simply refuses to load
Can it be repeated? yes, every time i try to load the world.
Known workarounds: none as world may be corrupted.

R

Ryan Allspach

When ftb monster crashes i don't get a minecraft crash report

Thareal

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Better Storage version current with updates as of 8/26/2014
Crashlog: None, no crash caused
What's the bug: After defeating the Ender Dragon and using the portal back to the overworld, players spawn without backpacks, having all items in said backpack also removed
Can it be repeated: Yes
Known Fix: N/A

(edit: editing "can it be repeated" information to "yes")

Last edited:

Ninjasaki1

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.2
Mod & Version:minefactory reloaded and forestry(versions from monster 1.1.2)
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? mfr fruit picker "picks" cherry fruit from hill cherry tree (leaves goes from red to green) but it doesnt output it ,I placed chest directly to mfr and with itemduct(p. servo) neither worked
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix:

Swaffer

Jul 29, 2019
Monster 1.1.1

Thermal Expansion Energy cells not working at all. Input or output, plus conduits sometimes not attaching to the cell.

OronDF343

Jul 29, 2019
Monster 1.1.1

Thermal Expansion Energy cells not working at all. Input or output, plus conduits sometimes not attaching to the cell.
Energy Cell problems have been reported here many times. Have you tried breaking the cell with a pickaxe? this resets the energy level and the input/output config and it usually fixes these problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.