Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosthunter1500

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster V 1.1.1
Mod & Version: Power Armor version unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? Power armor will occasionally duplicate itself exactly when dying in lava. Unsure if this is just power armor or if any item can be duplicated. Unknown if dying from lava is a relevant part of the bug.
Can it be repeated: Been trying, hasn't happened again yet.
Known fix: none

AforAnonymous

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: Monster 1.1.2
Mod version: Thaumcraft, Forge Microblocks
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
What's the bug:
Two bugs, one issue: Obsidian microblock blast resistance values are derived (derived, not the same as, since microblock blast resistance depends on microblock thickness) from Vanilla Obsidian blast resistance instead of the modified blast resistance we use.

Conversely, Obsidian Tile Microblocks (added by Thaumcraft) seem to not have their blast resistance values derived from the blast resistance of Obsidian Tiles.

Please do NOT fix one of these two issues without also AT THE SAME TIME fixing the other, or there'll be a problem because there'll be a decrease in the available blast protection options.

Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: N/A

AforAnonymous

Jul 29, 2019
Mod version: Forge Microblocks, Applied Energistics, LogisticPipes
What's the bug:

Can't shove ME and LogisticPipes through hollow microblocks. I'm not sure if this is a bug per se, or a lack of a semi-essential feature. It's certainly very annoying when you're trying to build a blast protected storage room.

Can it be repeated? Yes

AforAnonymous

Jul 29, 2019
Mod version: IC2
What's the bug:

Crafting recipe shown in NEI for raw carbon fibers is wrong, shows as:

XX_
_X_
___

Is actually craftable via:
XX_
XX_
___

Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: N/A[DOUBLEPOST=1403531211][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod pack: Monster 1.1.2
Mod version: Applied Energistics
What's the bug:

NEI claims itemSilicone from the ore Dictionary can be substituted for AE Silicone when crafting NEI items that need AE Silicone. This is not functioning, only AE silicone works, silicone from other mods that is registered as itemSilicone does not work for crafting this. Can be doublechecked via a TE Machinists Workbench which accepts the silicone from another mod for the recipe but won't actually craft it.

Can it be repeated? Yes

einsteinsci

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster v1.1.2
Mod Version: Extra Bees/FML
Crash log: No crash
Bug: The console spams "[ForgeModLoader] Spawning infernal hive at: X ###, Z ###, Y ##", causing massive lag when in the nether, especially when exploring new chunks. This also causes continual lag of 1-2 FPS once leaving the nether, but does not show up when the inventory screen is open. This lag lasts until the player restarts Minecraft, even if the player goes to another world.
Repeatable: Yes. Go into nether, get lag. Go back to overworld, get even more lag.
Known fix: None.

Last edited:

Thor12022

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster v1.1.2
Mod Version: Ender IO and Mariculture (OpenBlocks?)
Crash log:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/7694983/
Bug: Server crashed and will not restart. MCEdit says file is corrupted.
Log seems to indicate that crash occurred when Fluid Conduit attempts to Mariculture fill tank that is already full, however as far as I know there aren't any Mariculture multi-block tanks. There is Fluid Conduit filling an Open Blocks tank with no exit though.

Quantax

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.2
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion & Applied Energistics & Rotarycraft
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Certus quartz duplication
When smelting (one) AE certus quartz dust in TE Redstone Furnace, you get three (3) Rotarycraft certus quartz crystals which you can craft into AE certus crystals. Normal vanilla furnace smelting works correctly (dust -> silicon) so I am guessing this occurs because TE furnace looks up wrong recipe. Most likely because RoC CQ dust is oredict'ed to AE CQ dust but they have different products when smelting
Can it be repeated? Yes, put AE certus quartz dust in TE Redstone Furnace.
Known Fix:
Couldn't find one. I tried removing the dust -> 3 x RoC crystal furnace recipe and even removing the oredict relationship between RoC and AE dusts using MineTweaker but since I am not really that familiar with MT I couldn't get it working.

AforAnonymous

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft & Magical Crops
Whats the bug?
Thaumcraft harvester golems do not generate secondary drops when breaking magical crops. There's a 10% chance for dropping 1 Nature Essence and a 20% chance for dropping Weak Magic Essence when breaking Magical Crops & Soul Crops, but those don't drop when broken by TC harvester golems. (They do drop eventually when you manually break the crops)
Can it be repeated? Yes.

shiruba

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Maybe Reika's mods
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/LupTud5E
Whats the bug?
Clicking the compass (to find objects) in creative mode crashes the client.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Using Creative+ and NEI Cheat Mode

AforAnonymous

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: PortalGun + Tinker's Construct
Whats the bug?
Breaking a PortalGun radio with a Tcon tool results in item duplication. Doesn't happen with other tools or an empty hand.
Can it be repeated? Yes.

Reygok

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IC2 and Geostrata
What's the bug?:All the Geostrata stones take incredibly long to mine with the Drill and the Diamond Drill, way slower than with their vanilla counterparts, the Iron Pick and Diamond Pick. Since these stones are just colour variants of cobble, shouldn't they be mined approximately just as fast?
Can it be repeated? Of course
Known fix: None.

pigtailsboy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: monster 1.1.1
Mod: Thermal expansion, IC2
What's the bug: items smelted in industrial craft iron furnaces that (enter?) into a powered thermal expansion item duct from time to time enter into non existence and never reach the chest the item duct is connected to. The chest is a vanilla double chest. The bug may also affect T4. It appears an attempt is being made to place items in certain slots in the chests involved and either aren't placed due to a row being full, are placed in brand new stacks while unfilled stacks are available or the items are deleted from existence.
Can it be repeated? CONSTANTLY and ON MY OWN TIME

On further consideration maybe these are Features! of the mods in question and I should enjoy! these fantastic Features!. I'm so glad all these wonderful bugs exist. The dup bugs, the crash bugs, the annoying bugs, the game breaking bugs, the world wiping bugs, the conflict bugs, the graphical bugs, the balance bugs, the lag bugs. Hurray! I'm tired of being sarcastic. Is there any hope of an iteration of a mod pack or any mod at all to be clean and unbroken in a near-future time?

Add: these are opaque pipes by the way. I can't verify that the items are even entering the pipes on the receiving side till I attempt the same with the transparent pipes for an extended period.

iRealWilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Mimicry and Portal Guns
Whats the bug? Portal Gun cheaty duplication when putting a Portal Gun and mimichite in crafting bench
Can it be repeated? Yes

Radi

Jul 29, 2019
i need help 3 legs pigs and no body for player and 1 leg chickens...
5dnme8.jpg

Dawnrazor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Remote IO
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash unless you try to use a spawned in Universal Electricity upgrade.
Whats the bug?

The recipe for the T1 range upgrade is not enabled. That upgrade is quite vital because it is necessary for other upgrades, further extending the range. And the whole mod is about the Remote IO blocks mainly. Works just fine if you spawn it in. The upgrade extends the range of the Remote IO blocks. Without upgrades, with the particular upgrade, and with the other upgrades, the mod works just fine and I can't possibly see a reason for it to be intentionally disabled (it doesn't remove functionality, just dwarfs it).

Some other upgrades are broken too, the universal electricity one (which is not included in monster so shouldn't even be in NEI!) and the Link Persistence upgrade (which is also quite vital for the usefulness of the mod.

It is a great mod, a small one, and the author is not updating for 1.6.4 anymore either, but the version included even in 1.1.2 of Monster must be anyway outdated.
This recipe stuff is breaking the mod, I'm quite surprised nobody else reported it before... (I searched!)

Can it be repeated? N/A
Known Fix: Works fine when spawned in...

iRealWilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mimicry
Whats the bug? Putting mimichite in a crafting table with rubber from IC2 doubles the rubber, but in NEI it also says it can be turned it into raw plastic
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.