Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster v1.0.5, Direwolf20 v1.0.11
Mod & Version: Bibliocraft v1.5.3 & v1.5.4
Whats the bug?: Upholstery on seats DO NOT change color from the known methods listed from the mod creator himself.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: No, but the method is holding a carpet of any vanilla minecraft color and right clicking the upholstery to change it's color.

un worry

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Monster 1.0.5
Mod: Quarry+/Mimicry
The Bug: Mimicry ore is dropping Exp orbs when mined by quarry+ in the Nether.
Can it be repeated: Yes
Known Fix: None, although using a silk-touch enchanted quarry+ might be a workaround.

FYI: silk-touched Q+ does not drop mimicrite ore block

Alcheya

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Monster 1.0.5
Mods: OpenBlocks and MFR
The Bug: Not really a bug, but 2 seperate mods working as intended creating a bug by duplicating items.. tons of items.. for little work. You can capture a full "luggage" from openblocks with an MFR Safari net, set to spawn exact copy, and produce mass amounts of whatever you had in the luggage.
Known Fix: Disable Luggage

brodude

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System : Windows 7 home premium, 64 bits
Java Version : version 7 update 51 (build 1.7.0_51-b13)
Launcher Version : FTB Launcher v1.3.3
Pastebin : http://pastebin.com/T0KTYkCE
Launch monster v. 1.0.3 from launcher, mojang logo part of minecraft loads, then launcher and other window both crash to desktop.

Help please.

caraxian

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System : Windows 7 home premium, 64 bits
Java Version : version 7 update 51 (build 1.7.0_51-b13)
Launcher Version : FTB Launcher v1.3.3
Pastebin : http://pastebin.com/T0KTYkCE
Launch monster v. 1.0.3 from launcher, mojang logo part of minecraft loads, then launcher and other window both crash to desktop.

Help please.
Code:
Line 4128:  2014-01-20 16:59:39 [INFO] [STDOUT] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
You need more RAM. Set the amount allocated to FTB in the launcher.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.04
Mod & Version: XACT ( I think)
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash, texture issue
Whats the bug? The Vanilla crafting table has been replaced by XACT, XACT mod only has textures for it's Blue/white/grey crafter which can be seen 3 from the left in row 3. This means that any texture packs (I use Sphax) will have the 16 bit XACT crafting table instead of any hi-res Vanilla table the texture pack adds.
The XACT assets folder does not have a 16 bit texture for a standard crafting table so I am not 100% sure this is caused by XACT, but if it is that means there is no way to replace that texture with a hi-res version. I'm basing it off WAILA saying it belongs to XACT Mod.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Have Vanilla tables use vanilla texture(recipe?) instead of XACT texture
craft.png

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just curious why people are not updating to 1.0.5 prior to reporting bugs. Seems like the first step in determining if your issue is already known/fixed in an update.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just curious why people are not updating to 1.0.5 prior to reporting bugs. Seems like the first step in determining if your issue is already known/fixed in an update.

This is a good point. I was thinking of updating the server to 1.0.5 today but am hesitant due to the reports of the mass pixie spawning. Also Monday's are usually update day so 1.0.6 may be coming out today and I may jump right to it. If it resolves the issue I would post that resolution, but seeing as it has not been reported by anyone using 1.0.5 it's still worth letting the team know about it.

lacissird

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: 1.0.3 / RotaryCraft
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/YtPXg9Rf
Whats the bug? Breaking a block with planted canola will crash the server (this is different then the planting seeds on the sides bug)
Can it be repeated? Yes.
When you log back in the planted canola will float in the air like it was planted
If you keep messing with it, breaking more blocks, trying to remove the canola, etc... the world will eventually become unloadable
Known Fix: None that I am aware of, did not see a report about the issue.

Alcheya

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.5
Mod & Version: Lycanite mobs 1.4.0/ Extra Utilities (one that came with 1.0.5)
Crash log: None
Whats the bug? Lycanite swamp mobs not being affected by magnum torches. Eyewigs and lurkers are spawning all over my farm. :(
Known fix: None for now. You can stay away from swamps or disable lycanite mobs if you really want to.

Edit: Ended up using SPC to setbiome the area near my farm to plains and it stopped the lycanite mobs from spawning, but Specialmobs started spawning, specifically all the "jockey" types.

Last edited:

Cyrusc

Jul 29, 2019

Orillion

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.6
Mod & Version: Launcher
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? When server updatet to Monster 1.0.6 and i choose 1.0.6 in launcer it does not update the mods. example Magic Bees is 2.1.9 not 2.1.11 as it should be
Can it be repeated? my friend who operates the server have the same problem
Known Fix: reinstall ftb monster

Alacardjr

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: OpenBlocks 1.2.3
Crash log: cant post ot pastebin getting message "You have exceeded the maximum file size of 500 kilobytes per paste. PRO users don't have this limit!"
Whats the bug? When trying to log in to a server running 1.0.6 come up with error shown blow. checked mod folder to make sure mod is there and it is even did a "force update" but still got the same error
Known fix: N/A

azlpzO6.png

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Launcher
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? When server updatet to Monster 1.0.6 and i choose 1.0.6 in launcer it does not update the mods. example Magic Bees is 2.1.9 not 2.1.11 as it should be
Can it be repeated? my friend who operates the server have the same problem
Known Fix: reinstall ftb monster
This happened on my kids' computer as well; we fixed it by going to the launcher Options tab and clicking the "force update" button, then launching again. So, this is a "bug" I guess, but the launcher has a built-in solution for this sort of issue.

tiarnia

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: OpenBlocks 1.2.3
Crash log: cant post ot pastebin getting message "You have exceeded the maximum file size of 500 kilobytes per paste. PRO users don't have this limit!"
Whats the bug? When trying to log in to a server running 1.0.6 come up with error shown blow. checked mod folder to make sure mod is there and it is even did a "force update" but still got the same error
Known fix: N/A

azlpzO6.png
did you re upload all the configs cause that can change too from version to version

Alcheya

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.5
Mod & Version: Lycanite mobs 1.4.0/ Extra Utilities (one that came with 1.0.5)
Crash log: None
Whats the bug? Lycanite swamp mobs not being affected by magnum torches. Eyewigs and lurkers are spawning all over my farm. :(
Known fix: None for now. You can stay away from swamps or disable lycanite mobs if you really want to.

Edit: Ended up using SPC to setbiome the area near my farm to plains and it stopped the lycanite mobs from spawning, but Specialmobs started spawning, specifically all the "jockey" types.

Well.. Now that he added those raptor mobs in 1.4.1 and I updated to 1.0.6 this morning, they are spawning all over the place. They're even spawning inside my base. I love the mobs and having lycanite mob farms as well as having a variety of mobs from special mobs, but I would really like to keep my base clear of random spawns. Is there any way around all this without disabling the mods?

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Well.. Now that he added those raptor mobs in 1.4.1 and I updated to 1.0.6 this morning, they are spawning all over the place. They're even spawning inside my base. I love the mobs and having lycanite mob farms as well as having a variety of mobs from special mobs, but I would really like to keep my base clear of random spawns. Is there any way around all this without disabling the mods?

He added some additional configs in 1.4.1 to help combat that problem if it happened. I'll see if they work when I roll out a hotfix when I get out of work. They work on a mob by mob basis, so I'll have to play with the numbers a bit to reduce the overspawning.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: CalclaviaPluginLoader, "51.0"
Crash log: http://pastebin.com/Ueu7DjWu
Whats the bug? Attempting to launch Monster results in this error in the console every time. The game window does not even load, I even attempted to delete my entire FTB folder and let the Launcher rebuild it to no avail.
Known fix: Recompile the mod with Java 1.6 compliance (otherwise users are forced to upgrade to java 1.7, whether they want to/can or not.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cutlasso

simale

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Open Blocks
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? I had updated my server from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6 today. Every time I die a grave is created and when I break the grave the items disappear.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Rolling back the server to 1.0.5 fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.