Mods Directory

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by CarbonBasedGhost, Sep 4, 2014.

1. CarbonBasedGhost

CarbonBasedGhost New Member

I really enjoy the FTB wiki and see it as a valuable resource but one thing I can never get by is the Mods/Minor Mods directory. It is incredibly annoying to mouse over the selection and have a huge list come up. So I propose the ability to click on each section and go to a page with the list. This will become extremely more useful with the ever growing list of mods Major and Minor.

Thank You,
    CarbonBasedGhost

jedi13 likes this.
  2. Padfoote

Padfoote Brick Thrower Team Member Forum Moderator

I believe we are planning to switch to a new dropdown as shown here. Would that still fulfill what you're looking for?

CarbonBasedGhost likes this.
  3. CarbonBasedGhost

Yes, but I think my idea could be added to, it would be achieved by clicking on the Mods Tab-Thingy instead of mousing over it.

jedi13 and Padfoote like this.
  4. Padfoote

Padfoote Brick Thrower Team Member Forum Moderator

I think that'd be good for when people don't know what mod they're looking for, and it shouldn't be hard to implement. Up to @SatanicSanta though, since I can't edit the page that controls the drop-down.

Bigdbigd03 likes this.
  5. SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta New Member

Yes, I will do that once Retep (or someone else) makes a flex box or css grid for the Mods page. It's currently the worst thing ever.

Padfoote likes this.
  6. CarbonBasedGhost

Cool, thank you for getting back to me on that!

SatanicSanta likes this.
  7. I believe we are planning to switch to a new dropdown as shown

8. xbony2

xbony2 WikiWorker Wiki Staff FTB Mod Dev

There is no dropdown anymore, that was terrible, there is now a list on the main page (and you can use the search bar, which I prefer).