Modpack Updates

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Will that work within the Powersuit recipes for addons?
It might be a config setting, but I have two recipes available in NEI for all MPS components. Sometimes I use IC2's, sometimes Thermal Expansion's, depends on which one works better with the resources I have available.

robotbees

Jul 29, 2019
Did this update change WorldGen for Monster? The only thing I saw that might affect it was "more volcanoes" and "limestone variants", but I'm not sure how these two things affect the much-lamented Crazy Chunk Borders between discovered and undiscovered land. Thanks!

SharkWipf

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of a hotfix update including an updated version of ExtraCells? The currently included version has a pretty severe liquid duplication bug with export buses, which is quite a serious dupe bug if you consider that this pack has relatively expensive liquids like resonant ender and even molten iron/gold/etc.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
@ShaggyTDawg Use the client to download the server, select the version you want, then click download server.

If you are hosting on linux you can download right to your linux box by copying that url from your browser and typing

wget inserturlhere

from the directory you want to download it to.

On the timeframe, I don't know.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
What's the normal timeframe for "Recommended" push outs? I've been out of the FTB loop for a while, just trying to figure out when I can update my direwolf20 server to 1.0.20 (1.0.19 server is still hosted at http://feed-the-beast.com/server-download).

Thanks,
--Shaggy

I like to leave non-recommended for about 1-2 weeks before pushing to recommended. On rare occasions a hotfix has to be applied to a recommended version though.

Reactions: Poiasdope

lucifer6642

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently running Monster 1.1.0 with BloodMagic, EnderNet & ThaumicTinkerer enabled. Both server and client have no issues whatsoever. Tried to update to 1.1.1 yesterday and got errors about missing pearl microblocks.
I noticed that the Mariculture files for the server weren't the same as the client version and that also Electricraft wasn't there. I tried installing later version of mariculture and electricraft both separately and together. Both of them caused the server to crash on startup.

Up until this point, great modpack. Hope these niggles are cleared up.

pcsx2

Jul 29, 2019
Hey as this page is very bugged, it doesnt let me login after posting the question so it submits, so im asking here... I put a tinkers construct sword in an autonomous activator and it crashed, now i cant enter the world, can someone help?

darkcamo12

Jul 29, 2019
Hey as this page is very bugged, it doesnt let me login after posting the question so it submits, so im asking here... I put a tinkers construct sword in an autonomous activator and it crashed, now i cant enter the world, can someone help?

If you know of where the autonomous activator is exactly you can use mcedit to remove the autonomous activator

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
How did you manage to post nothing?

because he's got nothing to say?

2Q8yQGc.gif

Reactions: sivina