Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
70 Just eat fewer processed foods, and also in smaller amounts. My dad has lost 25 pounds (don't know how many kilos) ever since we moved to Africa. Our diet has been 55% chicken, 30% fish, 10% beef and 5% pork for meats, and lots of rice. Also we eat a lot of cassava and plantains. Fruit is there for both snacks and meals, and bread is for breakfast (along with the hot drink of your choice). Basically eat lots of starch and fewer chemicals and you should be fine! Its as easy as that! :)

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
80. Ok, I STILL have the music from Moana in my head. Despite the fact that it's fairly limited relative to some other Disney movies, I really like what's there and the recurrent themes within.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
80. Ok, I STILL have the music from Moana in my head. Despite the fact that it's fairly limited relative to some other Disney movies, I really like what's there and the recurrent themes within.
82 I haven't ever seen it; when it came out my family was in transition from moving, not to mention that there isn't really a theatre to go to to watch it :/

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
83. I could honestly immerse myself in the music of it quite happily - its quite awesome. Its got some good songs too!

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
87. Hercules is one of my wife's favourites :) but you really cannot judge Disney films by any mutual standard, you've kind of got to take them in their own right I think. Tangled was traditional in many ways, Frozen played and messed with a lot of tropes, but had some jarring things. Moana is... well, good, I think! Simpler, story wise, than many. But better for that.

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
88 Religion is one of my favorite things to study. The amount of things Disney got wrong in Hercules made me cry the first time I watched it. It's not really my cup of tea, and I don't want to take a chance on Moana, just in case.