Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
52 so..I decided to write something again, though the style is really unusual for me (Like, I have never done anything like this at all. Writing in this format felt pretty strange as a result but at least it gets rid of the what I call "conversation problem" :p ).

Dear diary,
Today I met a human that brought me to safety on this new world. The beings here seem nice, though I am not yet allowed to leave the room they gave me. They seem to be afraid of diseases, I don't understand why as I am not sick or at least I don't feel like I am sick. Luckily they gave me this to draw and write it. They said that tomorrow I would meet the person that would care for me now that my brother and father are gone.

I guess I should tell what happened and who I am? Well, I am Lia, a moon-elf I have walked my world for 8 years now. I had to flee from my home as it got attacked by humans and huge metal beings that threw liquid fire. When they attacked my brother and farther wanted me to run away, they stayed behind to try and safe others. I wasn't the only one that was told to run but many of them where wounded and where eventually caught by the humans or the burning forest until I was alone.

I fled to the nearby plains and tried to survive on my one. However the plains was barren, food was scarce and wasn't for the stranger that found me and brought me here I may have died there.

Tomorrow I will tell more about where I am now, as it is a strange place. For example you don't have to go to a river to get water but its late now and I don't want to be tired when I can leave this room and explore my new home.

Reactions: erindalc