Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
14 That moment when something you didn't expect to work yet actually does work which then results in you having a problem because of it :p
also, if I am reading this correctly:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare addDamage() (previously declared in /var/www/html/MyMUD/application/models/Card_interperter.php:134) in /var/www/html/MyMUD/application/models/Card_interperter.php on line 134

It gives me an error at line 134 because addDamage() is already declared at line 134 ??????

(I actually get why it gives me this error and it once again has to do with how php handles scopes >_< . It is an easy fix though as that function was only made as an lazy workaround)

edit: to clarify the function addDamage was made because I didn't expect the thing that "needs" it to work already, which then caused that nice thing.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
22 There's a weird bug in my mod where the generator that I'm working on sometimes eats an item without producing any energy out of it. I've nailed down when it happens, just not why.