Modded Factions/Anarchy

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
KCauldron is not illegal. After the DMCA against bukkit, cauldron took their downloads down. They decided not to put them back up in order to focus on sponge for 1.8. KCauldron is not supported by a lot of mod authors, but it is not illegal.

Reactions: Padfoote

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
KCauldron is not illegal. After the DMCA against bukkit, cauldron took their downloads down. They decided not to put them back up in order to focus on sponge for 1.8. KCauldron is not supported by a lot of mod authors, but it is not illegal.
Thanks for clarifying :)
Didn't know it swapped to using sponge :p

Nitroxko

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for clarifying :)
Didn't know it swapped to using sponge :p
Yeah, and it can run factions, essentials, PEX, and all the other plugins I need. All that's left is to set the permissions, make spawn, and make a shop. Anyone that can help me with any of that.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, and it can run factions, essentials, PEX, and all the other plugins I need. All that's left is to set the permissions, make spawn, and make a shop. Anyone that can help me with any of that.
ForgeEssentials can do essentials and PEX sorta stuff....
Factions? I never saw why you need a mod/plugin to tell you what team you are on, especially seeing as that can be done in vanilla

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
I..... I've actually made a pack with this whole idea in mind. Two, as a matter of fact. They're both low tech modpacks and quite small, and they even have banner mods in them! I was fully intending for these packs to be played with PvP in mind, although currently they are unbalanced, and really outdated. I'll be willing to update them if it interested people, since I want to see what things people could do PvP-wise with the mods highlighted.