Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Soloun FTB is not meant to be in the middle of the night an op mob comes and kills you, Infernal mobs is for rpg modpacks FTB is for mods that work together for Tech and automation.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
What about Infernal Mobs, not Mo Creatures I know but seems to add a bit more fun?

Agreed. I really like this mod. We are going to use it in our private pack. As to what FTB is mean't to be? I think each player/group will define their own game. It's definitely not only about tech and automation.

The mobs are only hard to deal with when running around in no armor the first day. With jetpacks, nano/quantum/power armors, etc they are easy to handle and just add a bit more fun to the game.

Soloun

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Soloun FTB is not meant to be in the middle of the night an op mob comes and kills you, Infernal mobs is for rpg modpacks FTB is for mods that work together for Tech and automation.

FTB offers RPG and Magic packs, not just Tech Mods.

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
FTB offers RPG and Magic packs, not just Tech Mods.
Agreed. I really like this mod. We are going to use it in our private pack. As to what FTB is mean't to be? I think each player/group will define their own game. It's definitely not only about tech and automation.

The mobs are only hard to deal with when running around in no armor the first day. With jetpacks, nano/quantum/power armors, etc they are easy to handle and just add a bit more fun to the game.

@mikhaila Exactly they are to hard at the start, but to easy at the end, Also what if your using a vajra and attack a sticky mob and your vajra falls down a ravine or something. With gregtech thatll be a piss.
@Soloun okay then you shouldve clarified which mod pack you were offering to, for Magicworld ill accept it, And rpg immersion they Need it. Also the RPG modpack is just on ftb launcher the Divinerpg guys have control of it I THINK (dont quote me) so really you should ask for it in Magicworld 2 or ask the guys for RPG immersion.

Also mikhaila added it into they're pack so you can just do that.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Extra bees and tress became one mod so... Apparently this won't affect world gen though since all the trees can be bred from vanilla trees from what I've read.

Slaagathor

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have any idea if Immibis Microblocks will be included at some point? I really want something to cover up Energy Conduits, liquiducts, and glass fiber (I hope it covers them anyhow!).

turtlelord

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have any idea if Immibis Microblocks will be included at some point? I really want something to cover up Energy Conduits, liquiducts, and glass fiber (I hope it covers them anyhow!).

For glass fibre cable, spray the cable with construction foam, and then dry it with sand. Then you can obscurate (using an obscurator) it to look like any other block

Reactions: DanBeatYou_xD

Mathragh

Jul 29, 2019
So. With the WGT pack .. what do you say we turn on ALL the hard mode options >.>

Honestly, I'd dislike having everything on hard mode. The way it is at the 0.8 seems like the perfect balance to me actually. You can still start out fairly easily, but need more expensive stuff when you want to make higher end machines.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, either I got extremely lucky or cassiterite from Gt needs to be toned down a bit. Found one vein that I'm still working on and I'm nearly at 2 stacks of the stuff. With this one vein I'll be set on tin for a long time to come -_-

Edit: I gave up mining it all up after a little over 2 stacks. Seems like I'm only halfway done with the thing too ><

Airship

Jul 29, 2019
So. With the WGT pack .. what do you say we turn on ALL the hard mode options >.>
Noooooo.............. The only reason I'm using Gtech is because I love his machines, not his nerfs. I don't mind any hard IC2 and Gtech settings or any exploits/loopholes neutered, but I really feel like BC, Thermal expansion and MFR should use the BC/TE recipes like they do now.

...Especially since GT configs seem to be an absolute mess atm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.