Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. So you have a chicken. You kill it, you gut it, etc. you then go to cook it. Are you going to pull it off the grill early or are you going to wait until it is cooked thoroughly. It is basically the same thing that is going on here.

If it's the first time you're cooking chicken, you'll have to have a look at it every so often, see if it's done already. Same applies to the mod pack. You'll need to test it, see if it's stable.

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
I just find this thread ever more hilarious, so much BS, quality comments, valid points and people who just don't get it.
What more could you want in a form for FTB. Oh, and just to make my stance clear, they make all this stuff FOR FREE, how they spend their time making the mod packs for the benefit of others is up to them, yeah, given, it may be annoying this wait considering we were told that it would be out several days ago, but its them doing the work for us, so how they bring it out is up to them.
When your friend tells you that he is going to give you a car ride for free so he can get to his job on time. But you never show up on time and don't give him a call why you could not come he would be mad

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
that 3 one is best one for me im mostly waiting for tinkers construct but i added it myself but i dont think there is a way to make it 1.5

What I did was build a MultiMC world, and added the 1.5 versions of some Ultimate mods myself. You can't really recreate the Ultimate pack yet since IC2 (which some people seem to care about), Xycraft, Mystcraft, and Redpower 2 are behind on updates but the upside is that you get Dartcraft, Natura, and some more EE3 items (if you're a cheater, like I am ;3)

Has anyone found a replacement for RP2's colored lights? all I can find are some less than appealing alternatives. (Most of which are not even current-version)

i hope it doesnt because it will just cause more waiting in the future and btw all your micro blocks are gonna dissapear

Immibis's microblocks are a good substitute, but as was with RP2's, they are a pain to place correctly. >.>

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
Some of you white knights are insufferable, jesus christ.

I agree with you 100%, I would totally take noobs bitching about mods not working over a bunch of self-important posters with a superiority complex treating the rest of us like children.

Maybe they should take their own advice and go play the damn game instead of posting in here, by hypocrisy is a folly of us all I guess.

In case this hasn't been put here yet, here's a tweet from Slowpoke:

https://twitter.com/Slowpoke101/status/336225459333365760

Progress is exciting. Maybe there will be another official update thread tomorrow that we can all migrate to and speculate in (as well as argue with each other endlessly about who's an impatient child and who's a self-important ass)

That last part was meant in jest.

Reactions: Nerixel

sheepripper

Jul 29, 2019
follow slow on twitter there he said that he will maybe get most or everything done today so it could be out tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.