Mod Discovery

was this interesting?

• Total voters

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Inspired by @CovertJaguar I wanted a place for people to see some unknown or new mods. Let's begin
First off is
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2727722-pressure-pipes-v090-unlimited-fluid-transport/
Features
  • Transfer any amount of fluid
  • Unlimited input/output
  • Works with all forge fluids and all pipe/tanks from other mods
  • Can transfer multiple liquids on the same pipe
  • Filtering by fluid type on input and outputs
  • Multiple inputs and outputs on the same pipe
  • Smart distribution between valid outputs
A picture of it in action
TBCBfEB.png
Next is
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...axbeards-wondrous-steam-power-mod-beta-pre14/
Features
  • Ingot casting
  • Smithies
  • Upgradable steam powered armor
A wondrous picture
VeAcEEr.png
And finally
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/ae-lights
Super simple mod
previewalllit.png

Features
  • multicolor lights
  • run on ae units
  • waila integration
  • extensive config
  • act as full block AE conduit
Small mod but very well done
That's all for today folks but keep your eyes open because I may start doing this once a week.

Last edited:

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
hmm, poll option to choose...

I only knew about one of them, but so tempted to click " I already knew about both of these. Get with the time oldy", because there's 3 mods listed, not two...

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
So...pressure pipes manage to extract faster than fluiducts from, say, a railcraft iron tank?
What I want to know is how they do on a smeltery. Fluiducts are already pretty good, but this seems an even better fit for auto-casting.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, very helpful! That first one has interested me quite a bit.
Those poll options were crazy! I didn't understand the slang on the 2nd one - "fly". I hope 14 people haven't offended you. :p

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, very helpful! That first one has interested me quite a bit.
Those poll options were crazy! I didn't understand the slang on the 2nd one - "fly". I hope 14 people haven't offended you. :p
Come now, The Offspring's "Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)" wasn't that long ago, surely. 1998 was just yesterday, right? Right?

Man, I've had a whole bunch of years, haven't I? Here's to many more!

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Come now, The Offspring's "Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)" wasn't that long ago, surely. 1998 was just yesterday, right? Right?

Man, I've had a whole bunch of years, haven't I? Here's to many more!
I'm not into black and white, except for art.
And most of the movies or songs I watch are either raps, comedies etc.

Reactions: Padfoote

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
After some testing I've decided that the high pressure pump is THE fastest way to transfer fluid. It beats out the former records of 999*512 buckets per second of Steve's factory manager and 64 buckets per tick as set by the ultimate tier of mechanical pipes from mekanism. By building the largest tank I could (dynamic tank from mekanism) stirring 21296 buckets. It filled it instantly. This thing is record breaking.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
You're implying that I read anything above CelestialPhoenix's post.

As a rule, I only read content after CelestialPhoenix has screened it for interest-ability(tm), at which time I begin reading from that point forward.
Erm, yeah...
?