Mod Devs on Twitter

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I think your mod has to be part of a FTB pack, but @Jadedcat has the final say in that regard.

Also I am currently updating and fixing the twitter list

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
i am on a FTB pack, Minecraft: The Next Generation. I'm responsible for it but the community has the final desision on the adding/removing of mods

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
ok, the OP wasn't very clear on that, not that important anyway, there are better devs then me out there

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
ok, the OP wasn't very clear on that, not that important anyway, there are better devs then me out there

Added. Honestly the list is just mod devs that are established and active at this point. Not authors who just released, or haven't released updates in a while. Just a way for people to find current active devs to stalk.

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
Added. Honestly the list is just mod devs that are established and active at this point. Not authors who just released, or haven't released updates in a while. Just a way for people to find current active devs to stalk.

thanks alot!
btw you made a typo: it says "AEnterprises"

jakimfett

Jul 29, 2019
As of the past couple of months, I'm now the author/maintainer of Minechem, AlchemyPlusPlus, and Particle Physics. Feel free to add @jakimfett to the list.