Mod Dev Title Request

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
@Lyra_Chan @Darkevilmac This isn't really a top priority for me so I only do it every month or so.

Both of you need to put a link-back on your MCF bio or Curse Forge page linking back to your FTB Froum account. Simply linking to the account and having the same name on this forum is not sufficient, for example I could create an account called Notch and link to minecraft.net but this would not validate I was indeed Notch unless minecraft.net had a lick back to the FTB forum account.

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
@Lyra_Chan @Darkevilmac This isn't really a top priority for me so I only do it every month or so.

Both of you need to put a link-back on your MCF bio or Curse Forge page linking back to your FTB Froum account. Simply linking to the account and having the same name on this forum is not sufficient, for example I could create an account called Notch and link to minecraft.net but this would not validate I was indeed Notch unless minecraft.net had a lick back to the FTB forum account.
Oh, I thought I did >.> Whoops
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/232840-lyras-magnificent-trinkets I linked both my MCF and my FTB account on the download page

Reactions: Hea3veN

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't saw it...
We like to keep the mod developer tag for developers with at least some experience and currently I cannot see any evidence of this on your mod page. Maybe you should better explain what your mod does on your mod page or wait until you have a bit more experience before applying again.

I also cannot see any linkback to your FTB forum account on your curse profile which is necessary for validation