Whitelist Server Miner's Paradise | DW20 5.2.1.| Whitelist | 20 Slots | EU | 18+ | PVP | | NO FREE SLOTS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stefboogaart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : oGxV4ns
how old are you? : 15
Where do you come from: The Netherlands
How long can you play with us a day: 4 hours a day
What is your favorite mod in the DireWolf 20 pack : IC2 Railcraft and Steve's carts

Sploderp

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very confused, especially since we also applied before the others who you whitelisted.

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
i was only at 04:00 at night and then i could join and now i cant[DOUBLEPOST=1367761112][/DOUBLEPOST]now we can wait on nano

Tobias

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys, but i was all the day by my aunt and there i had no internet. Server is running now.

I banned OliverC21 for stealing. He stolen 3 HV Arrays, over 100 OC upgrades and MUCH more. Found all the stuff in his Chests, and as i joined the game he stands directly in front of my home.

So i think we can accept more Player. I think 5 more people is ok.

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN eningly
  • How old are you? 20
  • Where do you come from? holland
  • How long can you play with us a day? 1-5 hours a day
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? now it is computercraft i don all the other mods and cccraft is really nice

Hexanon84

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Hexanon84
  • How old are you? 29
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) Norway
  • How long can you play with us a day? 4-5 hrs a day depends of the activities im doing IRL
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? Forestry mod is nice like to grow my own food :)

Reactions: paalandre

N1njaM1dget

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN N1njaM1dget
  • How old are you? 36
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) the uk
  • How long can you play with us a day? im disabled so i could be on 3-4 hours aday to 12+ hours
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? i do like AE

Pickle197

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: pickle197
  • How old are you? 19
  • Where do you come from? USA
  • How long can you play with us a day? Probably around 4+ hours.
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? Red power.