Whitelist Server Miner's Paradise | DW20 5.2.1.| Whitelist | 20 Slots | EU | 18+ | PVP | | NO FREE SLOTS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tobias

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but USA is a bit to far. Cause the Timezone difference you will most time be alone on the server and we will never see you online. So you better search for an sever in the USA.

Tobias

Jul 29, 2019
Server is now Upgraded to 10GB of RAM. We are still searching 1-3 Members to play on our server.

Deianaor

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Deianaor
  • How old are you? 27
  • Where do you come from? Norway
  • How long can you play with us a day? varies since i have 2 kids
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack?tough one, but i think maybe i may be thaumcraft and AE when i get into it

Sir_Balcom

Jul 29, 2019
  • VOID THIS REPLY
  • I just read the title. Im not 18. Sorry for the waste of your time.
  • IGN ryry9
  • How old are you? 15 (I hope that isn't an issue...)
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) The United States of America
  • How long can you play with us a day? I usually play bout 4 hours, when I don't have work. Then it is around 2ish.
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? I think ThermalExpansion is a nifty thing.

Dark_Lantern

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Chilldude333
  • How old are you? 24
  • Where do you come from? United States, but I'd like to give it a shot with the ping, if its too bad I'll let you know and you can open up the slot again
  • How long can you play with us a day? 2+ hours a day
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? Gotta say my favorite would be Thaumcraft, what can I say I'm a golem addict.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • IGN: blastedsura
  • How old are you? 19
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) EU, Portugal
  • How long can you play with us a day? I'm in university, so it really depends on the work load I have, but I try to play atleast 2 hours per day
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? Hard choice, but probably thaumcraft, although I really wanna get into Applied Energistics

Cubbt_80884

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: cubbt_80884
  • How old are you? 18
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) Australia ( hope it isn't a problem)
  • How long can you play with us a day? 1- 6 hours
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? IC2.

Tobias

Jul 29, 2019
blastedsura and cubbt_80884 are on whitelist.

Sorry Chilldude333 but havent seen your post :( I think you have an other server right now. If not, only PM me.

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ... i wanna do an App for me and my 2 Friends ...
  • IGN: Firefly4,Smashthat,xpumpstarx
  • How old are you?: 21 - 23
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) Germany :D
  • How long can you play with us a day? Normaly we play 2 - 5 Hrs / Day
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? applied energetics
[German]
p.s. : Ja wir haben uns noch auf einen weiteren Server beworben aktuell weil wir nicht genau wissen ob wir 3 hier platz finden :) aber ich hoffe da ist ne möglichkeit ...

Stellarman

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • IGN: coopy10
  • How old are you?: 17, but I please ask you to make an exception, i have not been banned and I am very mature.
  • Where do you come from?: USA
  • How long can you play with us a day? 4-5 hours on weekends; 1-2 weekdays
  • What's your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? My favorite mod is Thaumcraft. Although it is highly underused I think it is safe to say that it has superior texture and model design. I appreciate azanor and his contribution to the mod community.