Whitelist Server Miner's Paradise | DW20 5.2.1.| Whitelist | 20 Slots | EU | 18+ | PVP | | NO FREE SLOTS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Feedthejordan
Where do you come from: England
How long can you play with us a day: 5ish
What is your favorite mod in the DireWolf 20 pack: AE :D

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN MW1000
  • How old are you? 17
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) Holland
  • How long can you play with us a day? like a hour of 4
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? IC2 and
    • Applied Energistics

Rich_Hobo1212

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Rich_hobo1212
  • How old are you?:14
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping)United states
  • How long can you play with us a day?3-4 hours a day
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack?:applied energistics

MohhamedMachado

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: MohhamedMachado
  • How old are you? 16
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) Brasil :)
  • How long can you play with us a day? not much, like 2 a 8 hours a day, :)
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? IC2,

AKantara

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: AKantara
  • How old are you? : 31
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping): UK
  • How long can you play with us a day?: 1-3h a day
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack?: Machinemuse's Modular powersuits

123steffiino

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN 123steffino
  • How old are you? 16 (but i am mature player and i speak english)
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) holland
  • How long can you play with us a day? 4-6 hours
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? bee`s and EE
i dont know if it helps but i also play with MW1000 that is on the server now and i hope i can play with him

mitchelljake

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN mitchelljake
  • How old are you? 14
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) England
  • How long can you play with us a day? Around 3 hours in the week and around 6 hours on the weekend. That is each day.
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? Industrial Craft 2

Sploderp

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Sploderp
  • How old are you? 15, But quite mature.
  • Where do you come from? UK, England.
  • How long can you play with us a day? Around 0-4 Hours on a weekday, and more on a weekend.
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? Thaumcraft 3 or Forestry.

DieNasty

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: DieNasty
  • How old are you? 15. I apologise if this is a bit low, but I assure you I'm quite mature.
  • Where do you come from? England.
  • How long can you play with us a day? Probably about 3 hours a day, with more on the weekend.
  • What's your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? I'd probably have to say RedPower 2. MFFS is pretty neat though.

Tobias

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but we decided to accept only people that are 16+ cause we had to ban some guys that was 14 and 15.

Sploderp

Jul 29, 2019
Please, I don't want to be judged on the actions of a few people my age. There are idiots in all age groups and excluding someone purely for the reason that some people in that age group have set a bad example wouldn't be right.

At least let me prove that I'm not going to cause trouble before you make a judgement.

Rage2142a

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN : rage2142a
  • How old are you?: 18
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) Germany
  • How long can you play with us a day? 5-6 Hours a day
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? Thermal Expansion,IC2 and Applied energistics but mostly thermal expansion

Pashmir

Jul 29, 2019
  • Pashmir
  • How old are you? 18
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) Argentina
  • How long can you play with us a day? 4 to 8 hours
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? Xycraft
This is my boyfriend he wants to play as well but he doesnt have a FTBforum account. I hope it isn't a problem
  • Fede1190
  • How old are you? 20
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) Argentina
  • How long can you play with us a day? 2 to 5 hours
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? Stevecarts

Smilidom

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Smilidom
  • Nationality: I'm from Brazil
  • How long can you play with us a day: I can play 1 to 6 hours a day, sometimes more
  • Favorite mod: Thermal Expansion, but I also like Redpower, I'm just not so good with it

Tobias

Jul 29, 2019
rage2142a, Pashmir, Fede1190 and Smilidom, you are Whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

TeeJay

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN tj3509
  • How old are you? 21
  • Where do you come from? (Server located in Germany, so better you are from EU cause the Ping) England
  • How long can you play with us a day? 2-3 hours
  • Whats your favorite mod in the DireWolf20 Pack? Currently Applied Energistics