MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Sou1Co11ector

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sou1Co11ector
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for an active and fun community to join and build some epic creations.
If you have any bans on record: None - I can provide references to 2 servers that would vouch for me.
What can you bring to the community: Complicated builds, using RP2, etc. Sorting systems, automated wireless gates, etc

ZAaOoXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZAaOoXx
Where you heard about the server: FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I like to play with other people and I love FTB
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about almost every mod

DarkAppr3ntic3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN DarkAppr3ntic3
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Well me and my two friends wanted to play a server and my internet turned to poop so i couldnt host. so we began looking for servers and found this one.
If you have any bans on record:No i do not
What can you bring to the community: I love All the mods in the pack and i am good with ic2 and bc. I also love to build exspcecialy with the redpower micro blocks.
And i hope My friends and i will be allowed on the server.
Friends: JustynTripleC123, Dontkillchicken

JustynTripleC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JustynTripleC123
Where you heard about the server: From a friend that recommended it
Why you would like to play on the server: To play with my friends and maybe make new ones
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of
What can you bring to the community: I'll help people out if they need it, also somewhat familiar with IndustrialCraft2

deathtokiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deathtokiller
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Sounds like a good server
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: im good with most of the mods + i am a good builder also extremely interested in bee-keeping!!!

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wertyujh
Where you heard about the server: by searching the forums for "most viewed"
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like a server with reliable uptime and no lag. I am on the factory server currently, but that one has been down for a while now so i am looking for another server to join
If you have any bans on record: nothing.
What can you bring to the community: knowledge of the basics of most mods and advanced techniques on some.
Also just i'm just a friendly person. 16 years old btw.

Acrean

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Acrean
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like a server that I can relax, have fun, build and create things mainly just hang out and enjoy FTB
If you have any bans on record: 1 ban but I have no idea why and was given no reason :(
What can you bring to the community: I have played on tekkit servers before and know most of the mods and am very familiar with the ones I do know

marioman63

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: marioman66
Where you heard about the server: This forum post
Why you would like to play on the server: I have been looking for a good FTB server for a while. public servers were not working out, so I thought I would try a whitelisted server.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I am very helpful in a majority of these mods. I am usually on most of the day and would be more than willing to help many people with their builds or help new players get started (once I get going myself of course). I am nice and respect others beliefs and opinions. Sometimes I like to poke fun at things, but in a lighthearted manner that if people don't like, then I will stop at once.

Apcragg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Apcragg
Where you heard about the server: This forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I like playing the FTB pack but single-player gets boring on occasion.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of
What can you bring to the community: Solid builds, friendly enough, willing to work with people, experience with the modpack

Tyrael142

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tyrael142
Where you heard about the server: Friend that plays on it
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been on many open servers and have been griefed/stolen from too many times and would like to move to a white-listed server in hopes of not dealing with it as often
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: I'm experienced with many of the mods that make up the Mindcrack modpack and can share my knowledge with those that need it

NibesKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NibesKing
Where you heard about the server: I found it through google
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to continue my personal quest since I've already been playing in the server, and I really like it. Also I need a stable server to play the amount of hours I spent daily, and this server fits my requirements,
If you have any bans on record: none at all
What can you bring to the community: matury, friendship and Knowledge about the mods.

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pixelmnkey
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Becouse i'm a bit tired of being admin of my own spanish server and i want to check out how others play aswell as leaving the creative mode for a while :p
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: I've been playing and managing servers since 1.2.5 so i can help out if anyone needs something :)

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
louis me lost the ip and just got a round to finsing it :D want to get on the server but it saying your server is out of date @_@ shoudent of updated so soon S:

ThisIsWeirdBro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TooAngryZin
Where you heard about the server: Searching through the FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Want to play on a fun community server with little limits and lots of opportunities for fun.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Knowledge, building skills, and fun.

Bear142

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: Friends of mine who play on here currently
Why you would like to play on the server: to play with my friends and build stuffs
If you have any bans on record: nope im a pretty fair player
What can you bring to the community: a building/ mining skill unmatched by man or beast
Bear142

thejoe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Samkline7
Where you heard about the server: friends
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server and have fun
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: masterpieces

Lyncus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lyncus2012
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums

Why you would like to play on the server: I want to expand my Feed the Beast knowledge as well as playing with a nice community

If you have any bans on record: No

What can you bring to the community: Friendly and Mature Guy

ad_3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ad_3
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a friendly and grief-free server with potentially helpful people. :D
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I'm here to help and collaborate with other players. Build a few nice things around. Maybe eventually build a nice community center etc.... Add to a friendly and courteous atmosphere.

ShadowInTehDark

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ShadowInTehDark
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play with other people to learn different ways of tackling problems and help others with problems of their own.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: Friendly, very active, helpful, good at technical stuff.

Reactions: Lethosos