MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

gorleo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
gorleo

Where you heard about the server:
it came pre setup on my Voltz client when I downloaded it

Why you would like to play on the server:
To have fun and explore the mods available with other people and I can be very crazy and make some functional not bad looking but crazy things

If you have any bans on record:
Yes only 1 but that was a silly accidental mistake with the honeypot plugin, I was just messing around at spawn trying to break blocks with the intention of them coming back and I didn't realise honeypot was on the server. this was in my 1st few months of minecraft so I didn't understand a lot but I did know that at spawns they came back. I hope this does not affect my chances as it was in my 'nooby' period of gameplay.

What can you bring to the community:
I can bring a friendly face to the community and greet everyone who is new and answer questions where possible. Also I can be a spare pair of eyes for admins as I have been admin on other servers, I have general knowledge of what is acceptable with certain rules.

I hope you accept me as I can be a valued asset to the community and a great pair of eyes to help the admins!

Edit: I saw it from my voltz client but I see its a different modpack I would still like to be whitelisted.

Superherro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SuperHerro
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to experience a mature FTB server , and for people to actually follow rules.
If you have any bans on record: No I do not.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a good attitude towards the server and other players and I am experienced with FTB mods and need somewhere to play it.

Oneiroi

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: After researching the modpack from Minecrafted
Why you would like to play on the server: I love minecraft, and I would like to explore and be involved these niche servers.
If you have any bans on record: None that I'm aware of. Been kicked or muted a couple of times for letting some profanity slip.
What can you bring to the community: I am a decent builder, and love being part of the community. Also my username is Yaesumuji.

cylor123

Jul 29, 2019
ign:cylor123 where you herd about the server: right here on ftb forums why you would like to play on the server: i am brand new so brand new havent even got the mod pack yet will be getting it soon though and i would like to learn from some experienced people if i have any bans on record:no i have never been part of a server so no and i am a courteous person so i dont grief or swear or anything like that what can i bring to the community: a helping hand to anyone who needs help with anything p.s. i have not gotten ftb yet i will be getting it soon thought with in the next week or so thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1357111306][/DOUBLEPOST]ign:cylor123 where you herd about the server: right here on ftb forums why you would like to play on the server: i am brand new so brand new havent even got the mod pack yet will be getting it soon though and i would like to learn from some experienced people if i have any bans on record:no i have never been part of a server so no and i am a courteous person so i dont grief or swear or anything like that what can i bring to the community: a helping hand to anyone who needs help with anything p.s. i have not gotten ftb yet i will be getting it soon thought with in the next week or so thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1357111346][/DOUBLEPOST]ign:cylor123 where you herd about the server: right here on ftb forums why you would like to play on the server: i am brand new so brand new havent even got the mod pack yet will be getting it soon though and i would like to learn from some experienced people if i have any bans on record:no i have never been part of a server so no and i am a courteous person so i dont grief or swear or anything like that what can i bring to the community: a helping hand to anyone who needs help with anything p.s. i have not gotten ftb yet i will be getting it soon thought with in the next week or so thank you

Blaster3001

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yxcvbnm22
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I like FTB, Minecraft and to play with other players on a server which hasn't rules and everyone can do everything to annoy others.
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about the mods in FTB from the old Tekkit days. I love turtles.

JoOsepstein

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JoOsepstein
Where you heard about the server: Feed-the-beast forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Because this server seems to have a great community. I have been searching for a good server but I haven't found the right one yet, but this server seems to be the one.
If you have any bans on record: I do not have any bans on record
What can you bring to the community: I have played minecraft from the beginning, but im kinda new to this feed the beast. I have played tekkit for few months. I am trying to learn some more of this modpack. I am helpful and legit player. I am looking forward to playing on this server.

Sennah25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sennah25
Where you heard about the server: I was browsing the ftb wiki and stumbled upon it.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because it's is really hard to find a good ftb server with a community and maintance
If you have any bans on record: No, I do not have any bans on my record.
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about Thaumcraft 3 and I am getting into Buildcraft at the moment. In general i am a helpful and chatty player.

Assassinblanc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Assassinblanc
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I want to play on a good and stable server, with a good community.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: Hum... fun and all my buildings.

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pufflez

Where you heard about the server: In the FTB serverlist on this forum.

Why you would like to play on the server: This looks like a really good and mature server. I like servers with a good community!

If you have any bans on record: I have been banned once for spawning alot of apples in spawn, caused alot of lag and got a 1day ban. I'm a moderator on that server now.
What can you bring to the community: I have been playing MC since early alpha. I'm know alot about the game and I'm really good with building. I'm also good with machines and all that fun stuff!
Sorry about that different textsizes, I'm not sure why they wont change but i hope It will work anyway.​

Cmontg01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cmontg01
Where you heard about the server: On this Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: To meet new people and to have fun
If you have any bans on record: zero last time I checked
What can you bring to the community: Help people and build

Jinx_methion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jinx_methion
Where you heard about the server: here
Why you would like to play on the server: looking around for a stable and chill server to experiment with FTB
If you have any bans on record: None that I'm aware of
What can you bring to the community: I'm terrible at fancy buildings, but i'm a quiet and laid-back player.

katie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jacob44221
Where you heard about the server: The Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play with others and learn about this mod
If you have any bans on record:No never been banned
What can you bring to the community:I could bring a positive attitude to the servers maybe help new people if i get accept
PS: DOn't Ask about my name in forums pleas -_- 3...

thefatcat123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thefatcat123_
Where you heard about the server: FTB Wiki
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to try FTB with multiplayer
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: Help if anyone needs it

pwillxorz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pwillxorz​
Where you heard about the server: Here.​
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I'm looking for a server with rp2, cc, and mystcraft.​
If you have any bans on record: nope​
What can you bring to the community: mystcraft fanatacism, help in creating ages/rp2/cc setups. Big on creating merchant hubs.​

iBreachCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BreachCraft
Where you heard about the server: MineCraft forums
Why you would like to play on the server:Never played on server before Would like to have a good community to work with
If you have any bans on record:No
What can you bring to the community: Im a pretty good builder and pretty good with machines and redstone

newtsponge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: newtsponge
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To meet a great community with friendly players to have fun and meet.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I really do not know but im learning the moderate parts of lua for computercraft and i know a decent amount of FTB's mods

jaboc187

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/minemod-official
Why you would like to play on the server: I have played on alot of tekkit servers however alot of them are now going offline.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: A decent knowledge of tekkit which I hope is at least somewhat transferable to FTB. I definetly enjoy helping out people.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Cheers ~jaboc187 EDIT: IGN : jaboc187

Imaguy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Imaguy1337
Where you heard about this server: The unofficial FTB wiki
Why would you like to be on this server: I want to play on a FTB server, but I don't want to have to deal with greifing
Do I have any bans on record: No bans on record :)
What can you bring to the community: I have a moderate Knowladge of the mods, and I'll help people iff they need help. :)
Side note: I'm excited for this :)