MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

titanlord142

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:titanlord142
Where you heard about the server: ftb wiki
Why you would like to play on the server:id like to learn more about feed the beast and play it with people
If you have any bans on record:nope
What can you bring to the community:im pretty good at building​

gktu112

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gktu112
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: There isn't much servers that provide delux gaming. I mean , I think that this server will last much longer than the others
If you have any bans on record: I was banned from SGTEKKIT once but it was a complicated story with full of misunderstandings...
What can you bring to the community: I can help people who want to learn mods completely. Also I'm a redstone engineer too.

SmallButBeast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SmallButBeast
Where you heard about the server: FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: because i want to join a good whitelisted server with a large community
If you have any bans on record: never have and hopefully never will
What can you bring to the community: i have a large amount of experience with all the mods in the pack
(except RedPower2)

Searing-Tea

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lourensvrensburg
Where you heard about the server: FTBforums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would enjoy becoming part of an friendly whitelist community
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: i have a large amount of experience with every tech mod in the pack

Trevi

Jul 29, 2019
“IGN: MrTreefo
Where you heard about the server: Friends & Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: It has a awesome modpack and is deticated
If you have any bans on record: -
What can you bring to the community: I a mod developer that can help people out?

M3talen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Metalen
Where you heard about the server: Friends and Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I like to play with an community and i think that this server can offer me everything
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: i have lots of expirence with nearly all mods in MineCrack also im frendly and like to help other build.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:luca2849
Where you heard about the server: My friend suggested it to me
Why you would like to play on the server: to look around and be part of a great atmosphere
If you have any bans on record:No
What can you bring to the community: I can bring my building skills, twilight forest knowledge and basically all round mod knowledge

deathsheartt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN -- deathsheartt
Where you heard about the server: buddy is looking for a server for us to play on sent it to me, he hasnt applied yet
Why would I like to play on the server: Looking to play on a FTB server with some people and this seems decent enough
If you have bans: Nope barely been on servers, nevermind enough to get banned
what can i bring to the community: very personable person, usually make a good impression and can keep people entertained. Im learning how to make constructs using redstone currently which i hope to be able to apply and make a cool fortress with, but that is for a future date to know

Zaune

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zaune
Where you heard about the server: Found it while poking around the forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a well-supported FTB server to call home. This looks like one of the more popular ones, figured I'd check it out.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha and I have good knowledge of all the mods in Mindcrack, so I could help out with questions other may have. I'm also fairly good at building so, at the very least, I at least won't ugly up the skyline. Besides that I'm generally well-received by people.

kthxbi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kthxbi
Where you heard about the server: Right here on the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: As awesome as FTB is, it gets quite lonely when you play singleplayer for too long. I figured I'd look around for a populated and well maintained FTB server to make some friends on.
If you have any bans on record: negative
What can you bring to the community: I've been contemplating doing a lets play, so maybe that will get the server a tiny bit more visibility, probably not. Other than that I'm pretty good with aesthetics, and looking to start sort of a joint base/town with some other people who are willing to play together in a community setting. I'm also quite helpful, both in sharing materials and advice on how best to use certain aspects of the mod suite.

Chohsan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chohsan.
Where you heard about the server: FTB forum's search.
Why you would like to play on the server: Recently my current server disabled TC3, a mod I really enjoyed, and since then I've been looking to join a new server with an equally great or better community, and I'm hoping this may be it!
If you have any bans on record: No, none.
What can you bring to the community: I can offer aesthetic building skills (with or without micro blocks), creativity, insight and brainstorming, and the occasional, but not at all uncommon, derp. Also, I consider myself an easy going, mature, and non-dramatic individual that can get along well with most individuals.

Curty712

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Curty712
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a good community to have fun and exploring FTB with
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I consider myself a pretty good builder and am capable of enjoying the community and having fun with it

Grunt3290

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grunt3290
Where you heard about the server: I was playing Voltz and looked in multiplayer and this server was there.
Why i want to play on this server: I want to have fun make friends and Ive been looking for a good server and community.
I have one ban on record. (I didnt do anything I was played and got banned.)
What can you bring to the community: I could Have friends come and Im ok with redstone and with mods.

Michael7123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Michael7123

Where you heard about the server: On the FTB Forums

Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on a FTB server because all of these mods are much more enjoyable in multiplayer than in SP, and there are more possibilities available,

If you have any bans on record: no

What can you bring to the community: I will probably open up some sort of shop near spawn (if that is allowed), which will probably sell various items to all players. Regardless if that is allowed or not, I can make decent buildings, and I'm good with the various magic mods the game has.

Baronballistic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Baronbalistic
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Sounds like a great FTB community!
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I can bring some Modern style builds and some cool Powerplants :p

MapleBar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MapleBar
Where you heard about the server:Nowhere, I just did a random search here on the FTB forums and here I am.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'd been playing tekkit for quite a while and l took a month or two break and when I came back I noticed they were very far behind so I made the jump to Feed The Beast. This is the first FTB server Im applying to and I like what I saw on your guys' site.
If you have any bans on record: Ive never been banned for griefing or cheating or anything like that. However, I don't know if they're on record but Ive been banned from a few servers for arguing with mods. We'll just say that I have very strong opinions regarding SirSengir and FlowerChild.
What can you bring to the community: Unfortunately not much, I can't promise to beautify the server with any grand creations but I can promise not to cause any grief or mischief and do my best to maybe help out and have some fun with the community.

Surrealnirvana

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: surrealnivana

Where you heard about the server: FtB forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Master Thuamcraft and build a Nice house
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: A decent person and An average Builder.