MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

sam1411

Jul 29, 2019
iGN:sam1411
Where you heard about the server:eek:n the internet
Why you would like to play on the server: because i have been looking for a server and i could not find a good one until now.
If you have any bans on record: one because i joined and they did not want me they so they banned me straight away =(
What can you bring to the community: fun, friendly advice, creatively and a good base of knowledge on the mod pack =)

also my friend shinchandan wants to join the server as well so we can build a base together and i hope to hear from you soon =)

newrathos

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server:Feed the beast forum
Why you would like to play on the server:Because I want to really get into to FTB and smp is a easy way to stay interested in the game :)
If you have any bans on record:None
What can you bring to the community:A sensible mature creative person with a passion for new ideas :D

H3yCharlie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: H3yCharlie
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on a nice FTB server, so I can learn to play.
If you have any bans on record: Yes, only one for accidentally griefing and not reporting it. It was only temporary.
What can you bring to the community: I have skills in Tekkit, which is kind of similar, but still different, and I look to use my Tekkit skills on this server.

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:killkid3600
Where you heard about the server:The fourms we are on
Why you would like to play on the server:It seems like a great server and i need to get away from SP
If you have any bans on record:yes but ii was blammed for grief because i just joined
What can you bring to the community:a fun hardworking loyal member

sheepman33

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: My in-game name is sheepman33 and my real life name is Justin

Where you heard about the server: I was just browsing the forums but I heard my friend mention it although he did not reply and try to get white listed but once I saw the name I texted him and asked him if this was the right server and he said yes, so I decided to attempt to get white listed.

Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server because servers that do not have white list are simply not organized and full of immature people, I like to play in a controlled environment where there are lots of nice communicating people who like to help each other out.

If you have any bans on record: I do have two bans on record and the first one I was op the server and the co-owner got hacked, the hacked then banned my friend and me and everyone else from the server at the time and another server I got banned on was because I was spamming, even though I don't remember the incident it was brought up in another forum where I was denied because of that, but I can assure you there would be no problems if I was accepted.

What can you bring to the community: I can bring friendliness and kindness among everyone. I can help people and share my knowledge.

OoFiR3oO

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OoFiR3oO
Where you heard about the server: Looked on a site called ftbservers.com .
Why you would like to play on the server: I just downloaded FTB and I am looking for a good server to play on, and this one was appealing to me.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: I know how to use some of the mods in the FTB pack from watching videos, I'm creative and I love to interact with other people on the server.

spat222

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spat222 Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a good FTB server without lag and a good community
If you have any bans on record: no .-.
What can you bring to the community: I can build some pretty cool stuff, ex. towers, mini villages, etc.. and am ..ok.. with redstone/machines

adselrecom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: adselrecom
Where you heard about the server: ftb server list
Why you would like to play on the server: always been a tekkit player but need a new server that runs the latest mod versions.
If you have any bans on record:no
What can you bring to the community: im good in making big mansions with bc and ic hidden in them so my house doesnt look like a factory. i also like to help players out.

BDUDE98

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server:i was looking through the ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server:to have fun playing with people . and to learn the mod pack
If you have any bans on record:nope
What can you bring to the community:i could make people welcome and happy . IGN= BDUDE98

Beamm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Beamm
Where you heard about the server: FTB Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: To try out and hopfuly enjoy FTB.
If you have any bans on record: No :)
What can you bring to the community: A friends experinced player!

DaCurryMonster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DaCurryMonster
Where you heard about the server: The unofficial feed the beast wiki
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to find a nice, reliable community that I can hang with, and not get griefed or raided on
If you have any bans on record: I have never been banned
What can you bring to the community: I am great with redstone, and at building machines. I experiment a lot in my own singleplayer world :)

Kristofer Barnes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kizzyman
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Just want a community to play with, And hope to play without too much lag :)
If you have any bans on record: I have had a few temp bans from Mcpvp, But this is because the auto-ban system has problems. I wrote on the forums straight after though and got unbanned :)
What can you bring to the community: I'm pretty good with most of the mods, Red power 2, Industrial craft and build craft and most the others. I will be able to build some cool things and could help newbies :)

hugokiller69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hugokiller69

Where you heard about the server:eek:n the forums

Why you would like to play on the server: i would like to play on this server to have a multiplayer experience on feed the beast

If you have any bans on record: not yet and i dont thing i will be ban of any servers

What can you bring to the community:i can bring a french touch on your server because of my nationality and for it would be a privilege for me to be on an english server

WeShMiNeCrAfT

Jul 29, 2019
ign: WeShMiNeCrAfT
Where i heard about the server:A friend of mine told me about this website i have been look for a ftb server for a long time and i went through your server description and the comments and it looks like an amazing server to play on.
Why i want to join the server: Because i love feed the beast and i really enjoy playing on servers and getting to know other people.
If you have ban on record: none beacause i only played in three servers and they all ether shut down or i stop playing.
What can you bring to the community: I'm an ok builder i'm really creative and i'm very social.

kalegos89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kalegos89
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Seems a great server with a cool community, just what i'm looking for.
If you have any bans on record: No bans, not here to destroy, i'm here to build and share.
What can you bring to the community: Bacon, i like to socialize, bacon, love to build and help, and bacon ofc.

Kapi201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kapi201
Where you heard about the server: Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I'd like to play on good serever.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: Not much.

x Smithy1294 x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: smithy1294
Where you heard about the server: On this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Looks like a good friendly environment and by the sounds of it capable of handling the demand (hopefully little lag)
If you have any bans on record: Nope, clean and friendly, with obviously the occasional prank ;)
What can you bring to the community: i hope to bring experience and friendship to the community

IceyBobby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:IceyBobbyJoe
Where you heard about the server: FTB server lists
Why you would like to play on the server: I used to play Tekkit(I know about the controversy) with my friends on a server set up by a friend, but as he has stopped hosting servers, I started hunting for FTB servers, and this one looked good, especially since there is a whitelist.
If you have any bans on record: NONE
What can you bring to the community: I am a pretty humorous guy, but I am also very familiar with IC2, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, Forestry, Steve's carts, Railcraft, ComputerCraft, and Redpower 2(I love Redpower!). I am also helpful.

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Manuel033
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server:cause im really good at tekkit so i would like to play in a new mod pack server
If you have any bans on record:No
What can you bring to the community:A lot of buildcraft, redpower and industrial craft

akaikee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
akaikee

Where you heard about the server:
I found it via google search :)

Why you would like to play on the server:
I used to play on a private Technic related Server with 8 friends of mine. The Owner of the server stopped playing and now im on a personal quest to find an awesome FTB Modpack Server for me and my friends. And this one looks very promising :)

If you have any bans on record:
Thousands - but only on a private Server to mess around with Admin Power. So no Official Bans only "fun"-Bans :)

What can you bring to the community:
A lot of knowledge in all the Technic related Mods - A huge amount of creativity and the ability to punch out some jokes at any time ;) Also i have a very high online time - alot of time that i should spend on Work, but i love to play Minecraft :)