MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Sberky25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sberky25
Where you heard about the server: Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Sick of getting constantly griefed on servers & would like to play on a nice server for a change.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: As much knowledge as my brain can handle, and as many supplies my Steve can gather :)

ZTCR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZTCR
Where you heard about the server: FTB Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a FTB server that I dont have to host and meet new people.
If you have any bans on record: Yes actually two or three times, Now if your wondering why as I said before I host my own server's at times well long story short I got bored or failed epicly when learning commands.
What can you bring to the community:Well I love to help people and enjoy building complex houses and such once i got a surplus of resources to actually make my ideas happen in minecraft. (Does not happen often due to limitations or i lose track of what I am doing)

Other then that I just stick to myself and try not to make people upset.

Axorazal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Axorazal
Where you heard about the server: Here on the FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play with no lag and looking for a server to play for a long time. This one looks like server for me :D
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: will help the other players as much as I can.

Tuskyman2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tuskyman
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I am quite good with ftb and have been getting used to the mods on singleplayer but felt quite lonely so I thought it was time to join a server. Plus many comments said this had a very friendly community!
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: A friendly face and a whole bunch of help with machinery :D

Benoldz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Benoldz
Where you heard about the server: on the website:
ftbservers.com

why you would like to play on the server: Because ill be coming home for the semester so i would like to start to play on a dedicated server for FTB
What can you bring to the community: My knowledge and experience with the mod. I also have the ability to record so i would like to make some videos of my mis adventures on the server as well as my maturity and creativeness when it comes to minecraft

sawjacgr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sawjacgr
Where you heard about the server:i looked it up from a website with ftb servers.
Why you would like to play on the server:ftb is a very nice pack of mods and its fun to play. but playing alone is not always fun so i want to join a server and have a good time with the community.
If you have any bans on record:i have never been banned
What can you bring to the community:im really friendly and although i am not a master of ftb, i can help people if they ask for my help.

tshelton1232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tshelton1232
Where you heard about the server: ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a community to play ftb with
If you have any bans on record:not that i know of
What can you bring to the community:another loyal ftb fan

Rickyasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rickyasaurus
Where you heard about the server: Youtube.
Why you would like to play on the server: Collaboration in a populated server.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Large scale factory/builds, basic LUA knowledge and creativity/ingenuity.

legend5140

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: legend5140
where you heard about the server: calclavia.com
why you would like to play on the server: i would like to play on a server thats not to overpopulated i would also like to try icbm pvp
if you have any bans on record: no
what can you bring to the community: lots of brains

Sirbab

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sirbab
Where you heard about the server: On the Ftb Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to play on a mature ftb server that has a decently sized playerbase.
If you have any bans on record: none of which i know of.
What can you bring to the community: a mature attitude, a fair bit of knowledge of the mods in ftb that i am happy to share, experience in running a ftb server, and an all around amicable person. (as well as a decent looking building and house constructor)

Regus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Regus_Thorn
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Because every time I join a FTB server some a$$hole always tries to kill me. I just want a nice server with a nice community and a nice staff
What can you bring to the community: I am awesome at redstone, Twilight forest, Buildcraft and just the technical mods

THANKS FOR READING :D

ranger10700

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ranger10700

Where you heard about the server: Just after browsing the forums :)

Why you would like to play on the server: I would really love a server with a community that I could get involved with, nice staff, fair lag and just in general a good gameplay experience.

If you have any bans on record: None on any major server, usually just random servers that no one plays anymore.

What can you bring to the community: I can bring a rich sense of architectural style, hopefully an appreciated sense of humor. I can't really bring any technical skills as, well, i'm a fairly average player with all this advanced stuff to be honest.

4nic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 4nic8tr

Heard about it from here

Why you would like to play on the server: i want to join the raid server for universal electricity

I have never been banned

love to play with mods and great at building

Jimmy Gliniecki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jgliniecki
Where you heard about the server: This Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I have loved FTB and tekkit, I would like to join an active server to play with otheres!
What can you bring to the community: I like to help others, im kind, mature, and easy to get along with. I am a great builder & love redstone.

CrazzyL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CrazzyL
Where you heard about the server:Feed The Beast Server List
Why you would like to play on the server: Sounds like fun and get to see different builds from other players.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Can a bring a positive impact on the community as i like to help other players when i can.

Timelord_Jax

Jul 29, 2019
“IGN:Timelord_Jax​
Where you heard about the server: browsing for a server that looked nice in these forums​
Why you would like to play on the server: I love mods, and i love ftb even more, not only that but server play is amazing.​
If you have any bans on record: I know i have one from a previous tekkit server i played on, i was banned for Massive world grief ( i think that's what they titled it as) that i didn't do, either way it's past... Besides, what is the purpose of going through the trouble to do all this work, just so I can get banned?​
What can you bring to the community: Personally, not a whole lot since i am learning most of the mods still, i am still geared on tekkits old mods that aren't updated all that much. but i understand BC and some of forestry, not much of anything else.​

upads

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: Right here on this forum!
Why you would like to play on the server: Ever since beta 1.4 I have been addicted to SMP. And after watching a few episodes of FTB on the mindcrack team I feel I MUST join and play on a FTB server. It's been 3 months since I last played minecraft due to my job, so I'm looking for a new server since the old ones I play on are all down.
If you have any bans on record: I banned myself from another server when I disagreed with management last year. I dont like people going easy on grievers but the server own kept unbanning people I condamned.
What can you bring to the community: Lots of sizzles and giggles. I'm a little OCD and am good at organizing my chests, and I'm good at minor role playing as the 'evil genius' on each server. I dont mind sharing, and am very eager to help out newcomers on the server to create and maintain a friendly player community.

MrGman2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrGman2000
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to play on thi server
If you have any bans on record: Nope bro
What can you bring to the community: Helping

YBgaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: YBgaming
Where you heard about the server: I saw it on www.FTBservers.com and i wanted to check it out
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I really like the idea to play minecraft plus FTB together on a server
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of, I got this account from a friend. I hope that doesn't matter?
What can you bring to the community: I can bring joy, and I'm fun to play with because I like to laugh. I'm pretty decent with redstone, and I can become good at FTB if I can play on a server :)

Greetings

Awsome231

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Awsome231j
Where you heard about the server: Google
Why you would like to play on the server: bored on ssp
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: ___________