MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Divergence

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mochalatte123
Where you heard about the server: The forums, of course.
Why you would like to play on the server: Probably one of the first ones I saw. Plus lower slots= more tightly knit community.
If you have any bans on record: 1 that was appealed. An admin had a hole in his house, I was in it, banned me. Later checked logs, and unbanned me.
What can you bring to the community: A comical player, who likes helping out others.

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947

Where you heard about the server: Google
razz.png

Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a nice and creative community. I also find it much more interesting playing and building with others.

If you have any bans on record: None
smile.png

What can you bring to the community: Awesome builds, and help with understanding of the mods. Especialy when RP2 is back
smile.png

domjules

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: domjules
Where you heard about the server: Feed the best forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I have seen and heard that this server has a thriving community and id like to be a part of that!
If you have any bans on record:
Griefing on a pvp server -.-
Telling an admin to ban a fly hacker instead i got banned
What can you bring to the community: A friendly player who will participate in events and help others

Riptic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Riptic
Where you heard about the server: This forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Whitelisted FTB sounds like a blast.
If you have any bans on record: Negative
What can you bring to the community: I tend to build grandiose structures and farms.

DISHxRAIDS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DISHxRAIDS
Where you heard about the server: The Servers posting on FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play this server because I want to help others on this mod pack and I would enjoy playing with my friends and having fun.
If you have any bans on record: No, I have no bans.
What can you bring to the community: I could bring information and help on the mod pack because I've been exploring the mod pack for quite sometime now.

ttrocks21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ttrocks21
Where you heard about the server: my friend plays on it
Why you would like to play on the server: I am new to this mod pack so i thought i would find a server and play on it with my friend
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I will try to help people as much as I can and as much as I know.

Flinko

Jul 29, 2019
Recently, I have been accused of griefing on the server and no one seems to believe my innocence. I was the only person near the scene when the person who was griefed got on so of course I was blamed for the whole thing. The person who got griefed and I both found our spot to settle down a few days ago together with a few others so he thinks since I have been the only one on and near his stuff (which was all locked) he thinks it was me. Can any admin clear this situation up? My IGN is Flinko10
I hope this matter can be resolved as quickly as possible so I am not hated by the community for something I did not do

XToxicXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XToxicXx
Where you heard about the server: A friend of mine, who wants to me to play FTB with him.
Why you would like to play on the server: I like servers with a small community of mature and nice people, without greifers.
What can you bring to the community: I will try and help the community as much as I can whenever i can.

Midyr85

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: midyrkebek
Where you heard about the server: from the FTB forums :)
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm a huge tekkit fans and I have recently discovered the FTB pack by EthosLab video on youtube. I am looking for a nice community to share my knowledge of industrial crafting and I think the minemod server is a good place for.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I can share all the things i've learn from my tekkit exps. I am a good builders/designer with a mature attitude.

Kaosi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kaosi
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast forums
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks fairly large and well-maintained.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: I have experience via Technic/Tekkit but have migrated also to the FTB modpack. I'm maintain basic decorum at all times, and as the internet would say, I avoid feeding the trolls. I would really like to join this server and find 2-3 other players that are like-minded so that we can get to the end-game faster and start of the more interesting machines and buildings.

spike8118

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spike8118
where you heard about this server: on the ftb forum
why would you like to play on this server: i like FTB, i like whitelists :p i like to play with other guys on community servers:p
no bans :D
what can you bring to the community? im very good with redstone,ic2,bc2,rp2(when it comes to ftb soon), ive been an admin on a few servers, i can help people regularly. thats all :D

ijijijij

Jul 29, 2019
ING:iwolfer
where you hear of the server: on ftb forum

why do you wanna join: because im lonely in sp and wanna get to know new ppl on mp
if ou have any banns: nope
what can you bring to this server: honesty.good builds and friendship lol

Emerald12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Emerald12
Where you heard about this server: on the ftb forums
Why would you like to play on this server: i really like the ftb mods pack and would like to play with others and enjoy the mods, and maybe learn a bit more about them all.
Do you have any bans: No
What can you bring to the community: A nice guy that enjoys playing with people, help people and experiment with mods.

Style

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:WhyTravel
Where you heard about the server: On ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:I like to play on FTB whitelisted servers because there's no immature people and I get easily bored with vanilla Minecraft.
If you have any bans on record:None
What can you bring to the community:I know some stuff about the mod pack and I'm a nice guy that loves multiplayer mods.

Samthomas1089

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dankrips
Where you heard about the server: FTB server list
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a fun, grief-free server with friendly staff and think that this one looks good
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I'm a helpful player to all others, and am great at FTB.

Lamlartius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lamlartius
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Just looking for a fun, grief free, friendly, and mature FTB server and I liked what I saw from the minemod website.
What can you bring to the community: I'll help anyone that needs help, and hopefully have fun along the way.

jakem17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jakem17
Where you heard about the server: FTB servers
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been trying out servers and i really like yours!
If you have any bans on record: Not a single permanent ban.
What can you bring to the community:I'm a bit of a builder, I'm gonna try making some cool stuff at sea.

HM_Zattack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zattack7000
Where you heard about the server: calclavia.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I have been looking for a FTB server and was glad to find this one. Don't have the knowledge to do permissions for my own.
If you have any bans on record:no
What can you bring to the community:
I am very good at make complicated auto creating machines and i have experiences setting power stations in MC so i could make a power network for people to use, for a price :)

FireAtom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FireAtom
Where you heard about the server: In the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I love minecraft and build
What can you bring to the community: I can help new pepole

greenlimits

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:greenlimits
Where you heard about the server: fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to have a new and fun community to play with
If you have any bans on record:no
What can you bring to the community:fun,and explore FTB with new friends