MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Zaya

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fredlina

Where you heard about the server: From this very website.

Why you would like to play on the server: Because it has an active community, friendly admins, and a stable server. And I've bored with my single player world due to the lack of Redpower.

If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of; I got this account from a friend.

What can you bring to the community: I love creating sorting machines even without Redpower so I can help people with that. I also love Buildcraft blueprints, even though they are terribly under used, so I can put some of my creations in a public library.

VirtualPineapple

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VirtualPineapple
Where you heard about the server: I've just been browsing the internet looking for some servers and have come upon this one. It looks fun and friendly :D
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because I want to be part of the server's community, learn more about what FTB lies in store for me and I just think it would overall be a good experience for me.
If you have any bans on record: I don't recall any but if i do i'm sorry for the misconception.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring another supportive player that will hopefully be a good addition to the community. I can bring my newly found knowledge into play maybe helping in builds or just being a reference for others in need in some certain situations.

Thank you for reading the post :) I really appreciate it, hope i can join soon if I get accepted. If this app doesn't appeal to you just say so.

Sincerely
Virtual

McFlubble

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: McFlubble
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: So I will generally be playing with the same people.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: I'm experienced with the mods on FTB and I am willing to help the community whenever I'm able. :D

Omnificent73

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Omnificent73
Where you heard about the server: a feed the beast server list
Why you would like to play on the server: I love interacting with other minecrafters, and want a secure server such as this one.
If you have any bans on record: 0
What can you bring to the community: Interaction and bringing people together to create magnificent works of stuff​

MrPuntastic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:justyboyce
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on a server with my friend and this server looks nice
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: i am experienced with many of the mods so i can answer questions from less experienced players

PotatoDemon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Loopy4114
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: play on a server with my brother and have other people around
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: decent knowledge on the majority of the mods

ZkillerZ2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: msrazze2
Where you heard about the server: From my friend zkillerz2000
Why would you like to play on this server: I was looking for a FTB server and my friend recommended me for this one
Do you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: I am a friendly and helpful person, and i will gladly share my knowledge with anyone or help anyone with builds.

Actloud

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Actloud
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: To have fun and meet new kickass people :) Also to experiment with FTB
If you have any bans on record: Nope !
What can you bring to the community: A cheery attitude and the occasional creative build ;P

iggybiggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iggybiggy​
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums​
Why you would like to play on the server: I like whitelisted servers because they keep the griefers out and I like to work with a small community that I can trust.​
If you have any bans on record: I personally don't, but my brother got me banned on a few servers when we used to share this account​
What can you bring to the community? I can help provide resources, and help people with whatever they need, whether it's clearing space, collecting materials, or anything like that.​

darcy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dman311
Where you heard about the server: I searched feed the beast sever
Why you would like to play on the server: because i am wanting to be apart of a FTB community
If you have any bans on record: no bans
What can you bring to the community: I love this mod pack and I am willing to let other players borrow my materials if the need

Bobert_69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bobert69
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I have been looking for a good Tekkit/FTB server for a while, id like to play with other people
Any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the comunity: Im great with the tekkit side of FTB and redstone, and im a pretty decent designer for large-scale projects/structures (not the greatest with interior design though)

Syphilion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Syhpilion
Where You heard About The Server:I found the server on ftbservers.com
Why Would You Like To Play On The Server:I want to play Feed The Beast with others and not have any problems and this seems to be the best server to do that.
If You Have Any Bans On Record:Nope
What Can You Bring To The Community:I have played Feed The Beast before with my friends so I have a pretty good idea of what to do, also I played Tekkit before FTB. So I would build machines at spawn to help people, help others if they need it and just have fun with others.

xefa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xefa
Where you heard about the server: Found it at FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Me and my frend are looking for friendly and stable FTB server to play on.
If you have any bans on record: No bans at all ATM
What can you bring to the community: Goot altitude , public farms later

NetXe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NetXe
Where I learned of this server: Let me guess =D
Why I would like to join: Well kinda board so would like to try a little some smp
Bans on record: No where
What can i bring to the community: Some chicken nuggets when FTB will be updated to 1.4.5 with thaumcraft

MADCOWOFDOOM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MADCOWOFDOOM
Where you heard about the server: Found it on the Feed The Beast forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I am looking for a good Feed the Beast server with a friendly community and am hoping this will be the one I am looking for
If you have any bans on record: No bans at the moment
What can you bring to the community: Some banter and I will help the people in need :)

GoldDiggerth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GoldDiggerth
Where you heard about the server: no one i lookt for days for a perfect server

Why you would like to play on the server: because i love to play on a server where wil not be griefd and can normal play with the other guys and not for 1 day on a server next day griefd,
If you have any bans on record: no i always left a server because the players was bad or giefers or i didn't like it because all the free stuff i just want to surevival.
What can you bring to the community: i love humor and i always talk to every one who is in peace with me im dutch and have dyslexia and its hard but i always gone try.

Scootee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scootee
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Been playing FTB SSP for around the last 2 week, and now i've had a bit of practice with some of the mods (That arent in Tekkit), i feel ready to join in and be part of a community of like minded players!
If you have any bans on record: None, only played on one Tekkit server and i've been there for the last 7 month
What can you bring to the community: Hopefully some sort of knowledge of the mods involved in FTB, and a friendly, helpful attitude when working with other players

GoldDiggerth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scootee
Why you would like to play on the server: Been playing FTB SSP for around the last 2 week, and now i've had a bit of practice with some of the mods (That arent in Tekkit), i feel ready to join in and be part of a community of like minded players!
If you have any bans on record: None, only played on one Tekkit server and i've been there for the last 7 month
What can you bring to the community: Hopefully some sort of knowledge of the mods involved in FTB, and a friendly, helpful attitude when working with other players
if you and i are in the server maybe we can work toghter i playd for 2 weeks to and know almost everthing.

polywild3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: polywild3
Why you would like to play on the server: Ilove FTB and minecraft.And i would like to join a comunity of FTB loving people
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: a bit knowledge of the mods in FTB, and a friendly, helpful attitude