MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

supermanfish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:supermanfish
Where you heard about the server: FTB server list
Why you would like to play on the server: I'am looking for a fun server that has good people and a lot experienced players
If you have any bans on record:None
What can you bring to the community:I would like to help other players and build a lot of cool things :D

snipkilla5510

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:19david2
Where you heard about the server:FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server:I have not played on a FTB server yet i have only been playing singleplayer so i want to try it out
If you have any bans on record:NONE
What can you bring to the community:if anyone would need anyhelp with setups of machines but first i must get setup then ill help with peoples needs

Taythalis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Taythalis
Where you heard about the server: I was searching through the web for FTB servers and you were number two so I clicked!
Why you would like to play on the server: I haven't played FTB much only ssp and I want a server with no grieving, whitelist sounds good!
If you have any bans on record: No :).
What can you bring to the community: I would like to share my knowledge of some of the mods in FTB along with my full attention towards the server.
P.S I don't get mad easy, my maturity is very high so you won't hear a lot of bad stuff coming from me, and I've been really wanting to learn how to code and I heard one of your devs could code. I'm ready to learn :)

paulw10

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: through the forums
Why you would like to play on the server:i would like to play on a server that is not MINECRAFT with my friends!
Ban Records: None
What can you bring to the community:I could bring a new error of technology
ING: paulw10

Venuhm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: towelie58
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a smaller server to play on and have fun.
If you have any bans on record: I got banned for being accused of boosting xp off of a spider on mcmmo a while back.
What can you bring to the community: I can help people that have questions with the mods and I'll be playing quite a bit

Pongona123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pongona123
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server:Because they look fun and safe for making things.
If you have any bans on record:
What can you bring to the community:I have some experience with FTB and also i can bring some harmless humour to the server, im not a bad builder either.

morecode

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: morecode
Where I heard from: This forum
Why would like to play on the server: Seems tekkit is dying and I want to migrate to a community that is alive and working together.
If I have any bans on record: never ! I follow the rules...
What I can bring to the community: Maturity, calm helping attitude toward others, support of staff and lots of IC2 & Redpower experience.

Joe_Cool_58

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Joe_Cool_58
Where you heard about the server: On these forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a multiplayer server to try this mod with.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I have several ideas and designs I would like to try with FTB, and I would like to share them and grow with a dedicated group.

sniart20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bobar33 & senorsheesey we play together
Where you heard about the server: browsing the forms
Why you would like to play on the server: i just want a good server to play on
If you have any bans on record: i dont now how many bans i have cuse i share the acont with my brother who never plays and iv been playing sence alfa i was op on a server to once
What can you bring to the community: i now a lot about the mods and i want to just play with pepal on a server

CinderellaManVid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CinderellaManVid
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to find a server to show cool builds and make programmed factories on
If you have any bans on record: once for lighting a fireplace, (THought i was griefing) Spamming on my buddys server :)
What can you bring to the community: Coding and a vast desire to build and share my knowledge.

coolpwner 215

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolpwner215
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: it looks like fun and nice server to play on
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: im good builder and decent redstone person

caocbox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: caocbox
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I enjoy smp projects and want to make friends
If you have any bans on record: None, first ftb smp ever
What can you bring to the community: Promotion, knowledge and fun :)

Isaiah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lordjake339
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
Why you would like to play on the server: Single Player is lonely. And I thought I should find I server to stay on.
If you have any bans on record: I've been MCBanned once, but it was from corrupt admins.
What can you bring to the community: I really like helping others and making huge automative machinery.

Imgoodisher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Imgoodisher

Where you heard about the server: FTB forums

Why you would like to play on the server: I decided that I wanted to play FTB with other people and this server looks good

If you have any bans on record: nope

What can you bring to the community: A friendly guy who knows about the mods, especially ComputerCraft

Coby_Jackson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Coby_Jackson
Where you heard about the server: Here!
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been looking for a good FTB server and think this may be the one!
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: A Helping hand to people unfamiliar with the mods and Aesthetically pleasing builds.

Afflixer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Afflixer
Where you heard about this server: Site a buddy linked to me
Why would you like to play on the server: Me and my friend would like to play together. We are both very experienced minecraft players, both of us almost being 18 years of age, our maturity is guaranteed. Bored of vanilla mc i want a challenge.
Any bans on records: None of any concern, i just play to build and have a good time...
What can you bring to the community. My age is a factor as I'm probably older then most other people who play minecraft. Aslo I am simply just a nice dude interested in this mod looking for a good time ;)

XRogalDornX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XRogal_DornX
Where you heard about the server: A friend of mine called AceGuy13 Told me about this Great Awesome Server.
Why you would like to play on the server: Absolutely!, I heard its great and rules are tolerant and Staff is EPIC.
If you have any bans on record: Not at all.
What can you bring to the community: Great Buildings and a helping hand for the newbies and respect for staff and players.

BhrandonOwnz1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BhrandonOwnz1
Where you heard about this server: ftbservers.com
Why would you like to play on the server: Saw the server population, thought I could bring some of my IC2 knowledge over from tekkit and just enjoy the server with everyone else! (also those other public servers we pretty annoying at times >.>)
Any bans on record: None that I can think of.
What can you bring to the community: Extensive knowledge of IC2 and other mod stuff.

Origin_of_Man

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Origin_of_Man
Where you heard about the server: ftbserver.com and my friend
Why you would like to play on the server: Recently the tekkit server that i was playing on went down and I have had nothing to do for the past month. On top of that i have made and used most of the items from tekkit and was getting rather bored with the mod. Also one of my friends suggested this server to me.
If you have any bans on record: A long time ago i used a tnt cannon on a anarchy server (there were no rules against it). There was one other, but I wasn't in the wrong and ended up getting unbanned later
What can you bring to the community: An intelligent and mature player. I am also very helpful and used to be a mod on my old server. I understand all of the mods that were in tekkit rather well, although there were some changes that i will need to get used to. Altogether I am a helpful, mature and competent player that will only help enrich your community.

Zackmon88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zackmon88
Where you heard about the server:From my brother/Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server:I really want to play a GOOD FTB server With my brother, Coby_Jackson
If you have any bans on record:No, I don't think i do.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring more good times and fun experiences. Sometimes even awesome things with turrets and stuff like that. :)