MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Harlequinqueen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: harlequinnqueen
Where you heard about the server: Google
Why you would like to play on the server: Me and my friends have just started to get into FTB, but we wished to play together instead.
If you have any bans on record: not from my knowledge.
What can you bring to the community: I can help and I'm a good builder.

VulcanC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VulcanC
Where you heard about the server: FTB Fourm
Why you would like to play on the server: need somthing to do
If you have any bans on record: NO
What can you bring to the community: nun-chuck skills, bow-hunting skills, computer hacking skills.

mrtibtob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrtibtob
Where you heard about the server: ftb server list
Why you would like to play on the server: just want to play on a reliable server rather than one that is griefed
If you have any bans on record: yes but i dont know why i was banned
What can you bring to the community: just play and generally try to improve the community

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I would like to help people and have some people help me.
If you have any bans on record: NO
What can you bring to the community I can bring help and good creative buildings.

xXironshadowXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXironshadowXx
Why you would like to play on the server: to basically play in a non griefed environment with a nice community.
If you have any bans on record: No i do have not been banned on any server.
What can you bring to the community: I can hopefully start up a shop with trade-o-matics and build the community.

Littggr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: littggr
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a well populated server that is stable and well maintained while not having mods gutted by extensive banned/restricted lists.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: a quick witted mind that is always helpful and a growing knowledge of the ins and outs of the FTB modpack as well as a slowly growing stream and youtube channel

lubby123

Jul 29, 2019
New
IGN:lubby123
Where you heard about the server:My friend told me about it
Why you would like to play on the server:because i am just looking for a new server to play on
If you have any bans on record:NO
What can you bring to the community:i can bring laughter with my amazingness i am also ver fun to hang out with

Brad Kiers

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lutetey
Where you heard about the server: FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I would Like to Play on a Server where i won't be griefed liek the one i play on right now.
If you have any bans on record: No I do not.
What can you bring to the community: a Helpful Player, that will help even if i am very busy. I am planning on recording. A Team Player, Very Nice and Love Exploring, and learning new things. i am kind and polite and will befriend Everyone i Meet.

Laufesel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Laufesel
Where you heard about the server: In the Feed The Beast Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a nice ftb server without lags and griefers to get started with ftb
If you have any bans on record: no bans
What can you bring to the community: Le me? :D a nice guy, I will try to help where I can after learning the basics.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Orcius
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: /
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love Feed The Beast, I have seen all Direwolf20's video's; so I know how the game works
  6. I'm 17 and my name is Quentin and Timezone: GMT+1

AmortusR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AmortusR
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am a fan of ICBMs, and I wanted to play on a server with this modpack installed.
If you have any bans on record: I have thee, one for exploiting a bug with the enderdragon egg (owner was pretty strict, and didn't like it), once for out of mapping on MCInfected (I was banned by a jealous mod, and was promptly unbanned by the owner [ I was in the map]), and I got blamed for spleefing (got unbanned because I wasn't spleefing).
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a few things, I am a nice person and I'm very willing to help, and I have no tolerance for hackers and will report them. On helping, I can help with building things (like missile silos, traps, etc...) and I consider my self pretty good with magic wire (redstone).

lan3e14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lan3e14
Why you would like to play on the server: single-player is boring
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: a man of honor and dignity.

Brasilboy109

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brasilboy109
Why you would like to play on the server: It seems like a fun server to play on and I'm looking for a FTB server to play on
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: I am pretty good with the computercraft mod and i can help with alot of the others.

chezz132

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chezz132
Where you heard about the server: on this very forum
Why you would like to play on the server: prefer a more technical version of minecraft and playing with other people is always more fun
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: a sense of togetherness

axel231231

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: axel231231
Where you heard about the server: ftb server list
Why you would like to play on the server: it is hard to find a good ftb server with a nice comunity
If you have any bans on record:no
What can you bring to the community: i love redstone and know the basics of buildcraft and ic2 like the back of my hand

h1alst0rm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:h1alst0rm
Where you heard about the server:FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play with a nice community with a good server
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I can bring my experience and knowledge of feed the beast to the server, and help anyone in need

Harros19_96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Harros19_96
Where you heard about the server:FTB Server List
Why you would like to play on the server:I'm feeling a bit lonely playing single player FTB and was looking for a server to join.
What can you bring to the community:Knowledge of Buildcraft and Industrialcraft as well as other mods.

tonami

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tonami
Where you heard about the server: The FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server: been wanting to play FTB but don't want to play alone or on some small privat server that's offline half the time :) u guys seem to have a lot of people and experience.
What can you bring to the community: quite a good amount of experience with most of the mods and i like building my stuff so that it's interesting to look at. plus im an allround nice guy who loves to hang :D

BeneYVR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BeneYVR
Where you heard about the server: FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I like the community effect and love to see other builders and build myself, do epic builds and things like that
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: good eye for town or structural lay out good at building anything but boxes :)